CrankGameplays One-Shots

Hey guys! This was a request from smallasgardian! This is my first request so she'll (im assuming they're a girl if not sorry boii) win a prize...of....getting to read....this IDK MAN JUST READ THE ONE-SHOT!

                                                                             ~Surprises~ 

                                                                        ~2017, California~ 

(Y/n's POV)

I laughed as Ethan, G, Brian and I played Prop Hunt. G was right in front of Ethan and he didn't even notice anything. ''I'm screwed!" I shouted. "Yeah, lucky you got Ethan." Brian said with a laugh. "ETHAN HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" I yelled. "WHERE?! I DON'T SEE HIM!!" He shouted. Then the time ran up. "ETHAN!" I yelled out in anguish. He laughed along with everyone else as I yelled at him. "Ugh..." I groaned out. "That's all for this episode, I hope you all are having a lovely day, if you liked this video, leave a comment or subscribe and I'll see you in the next episode! Bye!" I reached over and pressed the record button to stop recording. I sighed and ran a hand through my (h/c) hair. "I gotta go, my little sister has been bugging me all recording session, I'm gonna go play video games with her." G said. "Bye G!" Everyone said. That left me, Brian and Ethan. ''I'm gonna go edit." Ethan said. "K, love you Ethan!" I said. "I love you too Ethan!" Brian said jokingly. I giggled and Ethan laughed. "See ya!" He said and left. As soon as he left Brian's attention directed to me. "Have you told him yet?" He asked. "No, I wanna make it a surprise." I said. "I'm sure he'll be happy about it." Brian said. I smiled just thinking about it. "I should go edit as well." I said. "Alright see ya!" He said. I smiled and left the call. I sighed and began editing. It was around 8 pm, that I got the video up. I sighed. I was nervous about the surprise I held for Ethan. Hopefully he wouldn't be busy on the day I flew to America. I was flying their Friday morning, very early. I think I left for America at 4 AM which meant I needed to be at the airport by 2 AM since London airports were packed to the brim with people. It was Wednesday so I had to wait a whole two days. I sighed and smiled to myself. I couldn't wait to see him...

                                                                ~Friday Morning, 1:00 AM~

My alarm clock woke me up. I groaned and reached over and pushed snooze on my phone. I layed back down. My eyes widened and I bolted upright. "My flight!" I jumped out of my bed, tripping over my covers. I got back up and ran to the bathroom. I showered last night so I should be good. I began brushing my teeth while pulling out my makeup bag from under the sink with my other hand. Once I got it out I ran into my room and yanked my closet open, dripping a bit of toothpaste on the floor. I ignored it and looked for an outfit. I was already packed so I just needed to find a cute outfit. I put on black skinny jeans and put a black long sleeve shirt that hung low on one shoulder. I put my blue sweater over it. I then quickly put on my socks and then my Converses. I ran back into the bathroom and spit my toothpaste out. I rinsed my toothbrush and grabbed my brush. I brushed through my hair and decided it looked good, so I wouldn't need to style it. I quickly put deodorant on. Then I opened my makeup bag and pulled out my liquid eyeliner. I put a wing of eyeliner on my eyes. I dipped my brush in the blush and brushed it on my cheeks. I put some chapstick on and zipped my makeup bag. I opened my suitcase and put it in my suitcase. It was a small makeup bag so it fit. I did one final check in the mirror. I looked decent. I grabbed my hoodie from my closet and put it on and zipped it up. I grabbed my suitcase and quickly wheeled it out of the room. I closed the door and walked into the living room, walking out the door. I quickly stopped and ran back into my flat. I ran into my room and grabbed my earbuds and my phone. I put them in my hoodie pocket and ran back into the hallway. I wheeled my suitcase to the elevator and pushed the button. I looked at a clock that hung in the hallway. 1:15. I groaned. The elevator door opened and I walked in. I pushed the bottom floor button and the elevator began moving.