Prologue

Gerard Way was Belleville High's school sweetheart. All of the girls wanted to be his friend and most boys wanted to fuck him. Even the ones who claimed to be straight. 

Gerard wasn't popular because he had attitude or talent or simply because he didn't take anyone's shit. No, Gerard lacked all of those qualities.

He was popular and loved by all, because he was probably the cutest boy in New Jersey. 

His chubby cheeks, long black hair and his overall happy and enthusiastic behavior made him stand out above everyone else.

The only one who was oblivious to how pretty he was, was Gerard himself. 

He preferred to stay in his own world. Where everything was sunshine and rainbows. Not putting too much effort into his homework.

The teachers didn't mind. Even they favoured Gerard above the other students. 

Sometimes the boys in the football team would make bets as to who would be able to get him into bed. None had succeeded so far. Gerard was too innocent for that. Whenever they would invite him to their houses, he would come over and be his happy, charming self, causing the football player in question to be caught up with so much guilt, that they didn't even try anything.

The school was left hopelessly obsessed with Gee. 

Frank Iero was among those who couldn't take their eyes off him. For him it wasn't completely hopeless, though. He did have the occasional conversation with Gerard, but it wasn't like they were close.

Frank could still dream. 

Sometimes he would imagine what it would be like to take Gerard out on a date. Maybe a picnic or going to the cinema. Gerard would pick the film and Frank would wrap his arms around him in a protective matter. Afterwards he would drop him off at his house and of course he would kiss him gently.

But that was only in Frank's mind. In real life Gerard was too busy to even notice the crush his brother's best friend had on him. 

But that didn't stop Frank from dreaming.

***

Is it a good idea for me to start writing a new story? No.. Am I doing it anyways? Yeah, why not..

Hope you enjoy it.

Stay safe, my ducklings.