getting the unobtainable 1

Gilgamesh pondered, lost in thought as he looked into his expensive red wine, his handsome, arrogant face looking back at him. The first holy grail war was over and all he could think about was her...He knew he must be prepared for the next grail war, he wanted the dark power of the holy grail but that would only be a bonus. What he really had a hunger for was the lioness. Her beauty was unmatched and what truly entertained him was her dreams that were beyond this world, unobtainable. But watching her struggle with the heavy weight of her dreams just made him want her all the more.

The golden king looked at his newfound treasure, asking her to be his lover. She rejected him, he did not take no for an answer. He would make the lioness his, no matter the cost. With frustration rising he shot a noble phantasm into her leg. her face twisted with pain, it was quite cute, if only she would accept him then she wouldn't suffer so much...

Something wet spilled into his lap snapping him back to reality. He was so lost in the memory that he spilled his wine on his white shirt by accident.*sigh* "guess i'll get a new shirt" he took of his crimson stained shirt exposing his abs and finely toned upper half. Not much to do but wait until the next grail war then he could finally claim her. The only thing to do now is set his plan to motion.

!authors note!

this is my first fanfiction and i'm really excited! please tell me what i should change or do differently. your comments are always appreciated :3 yes i know this chapter is short but they will get longer, i just needed an introduction to tell you what the jist of this story is. i hope you liked it :3 there will be brutal fights btw! a love story is never complete without action.