⚜|Chapter:29'YOU'RE WEARING STRAWBERRY PERFUME?'|⚜

Start from the beginning

Before I could answer him, he continued, "beautiful, pure, sweet and cute at the same time. You're unique but so very attractive. These butterflies are just like you, fragile but willing to fight, full of life, colour and sparkle. Just like you." Listening all those words of his and try not to faint was something difficult.

Carter glanced at me for a moment before those butterflies caught his attention again. "Look at that orange one Carter! It's so pretty."

"I'm looking at the pink one. It looks like it's just trying hard to fly but it can't." He pointed towards the small butterfly, but she was extremely beautiful as compared to others. If it wasn't for Carter, I wouldn't have noticed her either. "Maybe she's a young one, and is just learning to fly? I heard that like the way we learn to walk, they have to learn flying too."

"I bet she'd be the most prettiest of all of them and will catch everyone's attention when she starts flying." Carter smiled at me. "Without a doubt."I answered.

"You know what Sparkle?" Carter questioned jumping down from the fence we were standing.

"What?" I looked at him. "It's already almost four and I'm starving! I think we should go and find you a favourite food." Carter winked, holding out a hand to me for jumping down.

I climbed down and started, "there are so many animals Carter! We haven't seen half of the zoo!"

"I don't know anything. I'm just hungry and I'm taking my you with me. Come on!" Carter whined like a kid. "Please Carter! We can starve but I want to see all the animals!"

"I'll bring you back here some other day." Carter pushed his hands inside his pockets. The thought of coming here again was just amazing. "Promise?"

"Promise! Now let's go! Let's see who can run to the car first." He got ready to run. "Wait Carter! I can't run fast."

"You haven't tried." He shrugged his shoulders. "Get ready! Go!"

We started to run and just as I blinked my eyes Carter was running miles ahead of me. I tried to catch up to him but I couldn't. I was about to give up when I couldn't see Carter anywhere near but dear God wanted to find ways to embarrass me and I hit a small kid in the process making the both of us to fall down.

The kid started to cry holding his knee. "Shh, shh, it's okay. I'm sorry. Shh, don't cry please!" I tried to calm him but he didn't listen to me. His mother picked him up and spat at me, "can't you see? How dare you push my baby?"

Her glare was scaring the shit out of me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push him. I'm really sorry. I'm sure your baby will be fine." She scoffed at me and went away hissing profanities at me.

I looked around and sighed, my eyes catching the flowers Carter gave me. "Im such an idiot!" I scold myself as I gathered them again. A laughter echoed around and I looked up to find Carter laughing his stomach off. "God, Sparkle!"

"You're really such an idiot!" At first I felt annoyed at the sight of him but then his laugher spread like a virus and I was laughing hard too. He extended his palm towards me to help me stand up. "I think it's not allowed to pick flowers here!" We saw the security guard snarling at us. "We are in serious trouble." I whispered in Carter's ear.

"Don't worry. I'll handle this."

*******

"Mmmm.... this really is yummy Carter!" This was the best burger I had ever tasted. "I know right? I love the food here. And I bet you'll love the pasta here too."