Max

~~~~~~~Max's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flock had just kicked me out, again. This time Fang agreed to kick me out too. I walked gloomily around the woods. Just then I saw something in the trees. Wait, let me correct myself, someone was in the trees. I looked closer. It was a weird looking guy with armor, a hammer, and.. is that a dress? He noticed that I saw him and said, "Greetings, I am Thor, you need to come with me, I would like this to be easy, but you must cooperate." I rolled my eyes, this guy had no clue what he was up against. "Yeah, likes thats gonna happen anytime soon," I said as I walked away. thats when an arrow came whizzing right at me. Luckily I saw it before it hit me and ducked. I looked in the direction it came from. There was an archer man sitting there. I sighed, they still had no clue what they were up against. Then I heard a roaring noise.

~~~Thor's POV~~~~~~

The girl was stubborn. As soon as I saw her walk away I gave the signal. That's when Barton shot his blunt arrow. I nodded to Banner and he started to change. When he was done he let out a roar. The girl, Max, turned around. Her eyes widened when she saw Hulk. Suddenly wings snapped out and she shot straight up. I sighed in realization. This  is why Fury wanted her so badly. I swung my hammer a few times and flew into the sky after her. As I flew past her I grabbed her. She swung her head around and stared at me for a few seconds. Then shestarted flying super-fast. I was unable to hold on and dropped to the ground. I watched the horizon and could only see a little dot over 200 yards away.