Percy

~~~~Percy's Pov~~~~~
It was right after the war, Leo, Piper, and Annabeth died. I walked past each of their graves, but stoped at Annabeth's. They were all gone for real, but I wasn't. I faked my death to get out of all of the hero stuff in honor of Annabeth."Why, did you have to die instead of me?" I asked quietly. I dropped to my knees and started crying.

~~~~~~Steve's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we doing this again?" I asked. He just looked like a mourning teen. Maybe we had the wrong kid. "Doesn't matter," Stark said, 'if Fury ordered us to do it, then we have to or he'll have a spaz attack." I sighed and watched Stark drop down. Natasha and I waited up in some trees in case anything happened.

~~~~~~Percy's Pov~~~~~~~~

My cries had come down to sniffles. "Hey kid," someone said. I looked behind me to see a robot. No it wasn't one of those robots that five year old boys liked. It was red and yellow, and was flying with... jetpacks i guess. "What do you want?" I snapped at it giving it my wolf glare. "You're coming with me," it said. I rolled my eyes and took my sword out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorta Kinda cliffhanger. Sorry this chapter was pretty bad. Comment for advice. Vote if you like.

Thanks, 

~Gold~