2. Back in town

Severe pulled the machete out his bag of weapons, examining it. He was already pissed because his boys ain't finish the job they was supposed to do. As always, they slipped up and left a witness and he didnt have time for cops snooping around when he was trying to work. He was back in town and had to fix some shit he didnt do.

The man he had laying on the ground was crying his eyes out for help knowing he was helpless.

"Man please spare me, I promise, I wont tell"

The man cried out as Severe laughed at the man. He thought it was funny how, everytime it came down to this, they thought he would spare them.

He didnt give two fucks about the person nor what they'll do if he let them live.

"Uhmm and what would you do if I let you live?" Severe asked as he circled around the man dragging the machete across the ground, making a screeching sound.

Slight hope crept upon the man making his insides jump.

"I swear if you let me live, Man ill have your money, I swear"

The man pleaded his case.

Severe swung the machete quickly making the man body slump and his head roll to his feet.

Picking it up Severe looked at him shaking his head.

"Wrong answer my nigga" He say as he stuffed the head in his duffle sack. Cleaning off his mmachete putting it up as well.

There was no right answer to that question, either way it went Severe was going to kill him. He never gave chances, he never spared a life, and he never gave any fucks.

Cruising down the street, in his all black Lexus, Severe rapped along to the song on the radio.

Severe wasnt no flashy nigga, he dressed nice but he wasnt finna bring unwanted attention to himself. Lowkey was the best way to be.

"She gone lick me like...rollup...hollup" He rapped as he turned a corner parking on the curb.

Turning the car off he hopped out shutting and locking the doors.

Hearing the music coming out the building he shook his head. The place was lowkey for a reason and they were just drawing attention to themselves.

He sighed knowing he was going to have to off some of the corner boys just to set an example.

Pulling his gun out he bust through the door putting a few bullets in whoever was in sight.

The females they had in tbere was screaming so he shut them up with a round.

"Yo, man what you doing?" He heard Sony say as he put his weapon away.

Sony was one of his go to boys when he needed an important drop to be made. The nigga just acted stupid as fuck sometimes.

"Nah, nigga what the fuck yall doing?" His voice boomed through the space letting them know he was serious.

He expected to get bust back at but they dumb asses just put the hands up, while some curled up and hid.

"I dont see shit getting bagged, half yall supposed to be on the corner get the fuck outta here!" He yelled, making some of the dudes got up and left.

"Yo S let me holla at you and G right quick" Severe waved over as he walked to the back.

Sitting at the desk he watched them watch him.

Sony was shaking like he knew he fucked up.

"Take that shit that just happened as an example for you niggas" Severe started.

"I leave yall in charge and yall act like you cant handle the shit, if you couldnt all you had to do was let me know"

"Man my bad, We been caught slipping, it aint gone happen again and thats fasho" G stated making Severe nod his head.

If Severe didnt grow up with S and G he would've sent them home in a garbage bag. But he trusted them and knew they just needed to be put back on track.

Severe rubbed the back of his neck nodding his head.

"Yall been slipping allot, I got other shit to do but im stuck going behind yall asses!"

"Well we aint know if you wanted us to kill him or not then they was too busy trynna have fun with that lil hoe that was in there" S ratted making G roll his eyes.

"But you offed the bitch right?"

Severe asked making S shaking his head no. Saying damn in his head knowing he fucked up.

   48 year old, Abel Kabijhi found dead behind the alley way of his family owned store Around The Way 2weeks ago.

     If anyone have any leads on this murder please contact the number thats displayed on the screen.

Shadia shook her head while turning off the Tv. Tears started to form in her eyes, she knew she couldnt live knowing she knew what happened to him.

Yeah, she walk around like nothing happened but that shit still be on her mind 24/7. The shit they did to her was disgusting as fuck and she wasnt finna let that slide. Though she acted and looked tough on the outside she was tearing on the inside.

She had the time to sit back and think on the whole situation. She wasnt finna let them walk around freely, most likely having a next victim. Shadia wanted them to pay.

Getting out her bed she moved towards her room door making sure Cambri and Unique was sleep before locking it.

She didnt need anyone to hear her call.

Grabbing her phone she dialed the number she saw on the screen, nervously biting her lip.

"9-1-1 operator, Crime stoppers how may I help you?"

The woman asked her as she scooted down on the floor by her bed.

"I-I umm have a lead on the murder of Abel Habijhi"

She whispered.