Chapter 13-That One Dark Abyss

A small walk later and they entered the dark abyss they considered as work. Obviously, they thought it was a simple task, others would have thought it was grueling and difficult. Each of them, not wanting to shift, concentrated hard. For some, it was a simple task. Others, like Aphmau, had trouble controlling the dark presence looming over their soul. Sky, clearly only slightly effected, spoke.

"So, what are we doing today?" Sky questioned.

"I..... D-Don't really know. W-W-W-We haven't talked to them... in a awhile." Ross barely managed.

Sky's positive attitude really didn't surprise anyone, everyone knew he was really happy. The positive energy clearly kept him unplagued by his 'other side'. Even though Aphmau was a happy person, it could never be more than that. Happy. Something most people knew regularly. Others, knew of something that could substitute. A.... Fake happiness, if you will. Something to sustain a positive figure for only so long. That's what Aphmau was. Sky's happiness could only last for so long as they stumbled past some of the animatronics, slightly waving. The animatronics waved back, their voice boxes exhibited a error code from the last guard.

"H-H-H-Hey guy-- How... you do?" The show Freddy stuttered, receiving a response of 'okay's from the group.

"H-How did the last g-guard treat you?" Aphmau's hair flashed a dark purple before returning to it original color as she spoke.

"The lad m-made it to the e-e-end of the week, then made off with the loot."

"At least he didn't cause you any trouble." Max muttered.

"Y-Y-Y-You'd be wrong there. H-He shattered C-C-Chica's voice box and Bonnie --not speak."

~~~~~
A/N:
So. Lemme just 'plain for ya. The gang is the 'night terrors' the place has for fun at night. This means Freddy's is a pizza place in the day and a 'haunted pizzeria' in the night. But, the owners believe it's all stage makeup. So, they have no idea that the main characters are not really living.