Chapter 11-Plain Confusion

After thinking for a short amount of time, Jin decided to stop the guys. If Garroth's dad had something to do with this, we wouldn't want to tell him that we got out. Besides, he would know if six people randomly got placed and taken out of his janitorial closet. The plain chill that was becoming of everyone on that couch was very evident, the whole group almost falling back asleep. The people already asleep; Aphmau, Red, and Max, were probably going to stay asleep if we didn't move them. Aphmau was the first to wake.

"What... Happened.." She rubbed her head, her voice gaining the attention of the guys.

"Aph!"

"Aphmau!!"

"Jessmau!!"

"APHYCAKES!!"

"M'Lady!"

"Heeey Aphmau."

Her eyes, suddenly slightly itchy, were being rubbed now, the guys all staring at her.

"Where am I?" She finally asked, sitting up off the ground.

"Y-Y-Y-You're in my d-d-dad's corporate tower." Garroth said, his sentence reminding Aphmau of the amazing feeling of a knife repeatedly stabbing someone that one 'nerd' from high school.

"Wait... Why..?" Aphmau questioned, silently cursing her self for slightly losing control of the puppet.

"We have no idea, we just found you there along with these people." Laurence said, directing his hand in a motion that would highlight the other friends in the room.

"Who are you guys anyway?" Dante asked.

"Well-" Sky took a deep breath, preparing himself for what he was going to say.

"-I'm Sky, that emo-looking weirdo over there is Jin, the derpy one with the narwhal hoodie is Ross, Red is the one with the Dino onesie, Max is the ginger with the 'Z' necklace, and Aphmau is that one kewl chick. Obviously you already knew Aphmau, but that was needed." Sky breathed out again, laughing slightly at his own attempt.

"DANG SKY! Good job man! I think that's the most you've ever spoken!" Jin said, slightly laughing with him. The rest of the group woke up to Jin's yelling, all groaning simultaneously.

"Jinnnnn... you're so loud.." Max said, irritated by the sounds coming out of Jin's mouth.

"Yeah Jin, that wasn't very Rossome."

"ROSS!!" Max yelled, angry chasing a laughing Ross around the small room they were in.

"Where are we?" Red asked, making Ross stop, causing Max to run into him.

"I don't know Michael, maybe you should ask the rest of the people here." Max said, creating a angry Red.

"Why chu gotta be so rood..?" Aphmau sang, laughing at herself.