Chapter 6- The Phone Call

"S-Sky..." She trailed off, saddened by the ending phone call. She wished she could talk to him forever, but phone bills were expensive and she didn't have a lot of money.

"He probably had something more important." She thought to herself.

~~~!Sky's POV!~~~

"We found your secret... Adam.." They whispered in my ears, drowning out all other noise.

"W-Who's Adam? I don't know of anyone with that name." I said, my eyes filled with unsure confidence.

"STOP LYING TO US," One of them cleared their throat. "We know you're Adam. We know your friends too. We have people for them."

"What does that mean?" I glared at the one staring into my eyes, uncovered black sockets. My glasses were on the ground.

"Our friends are tracking yours."

"What are you going to do with me?" I growled, fighting the urge.

"Don't fight. You can't warn them, there's nothing you can do to stop us."

"Watch me."

~~~Back To Strange 3rd Person POV~~

His eyes lit up, a illuminated light blue, shining into what was a dark room. He became slightly more fit, becoming stronger and faster, bursting free from his chains. His clothes switched to a brown color, his face darkened. He growled, ready to take down the entire group of 'Scientists'. He jumped on one of them, kicking backwards as another scientist jumped on him. He managed to kill half, as the other half got free.

"UGH! Seriously. I thought we would be safe." His clothes slowly started to change back, his eyes diming more and more until they were back to the soulless ones he covered with his glasses. His figure, slowly becoming less athletic.

"Wait, the others!" He sprinted out the door, ready for a fight, shifted or not. He became extremely tired very quickly, collapsing on the sidewalk, phone in hand, finger hovering over the call button in her contact.

~~~Around Aphmau... Like Aphmau's POV In Third Person~~~

Aphmau looked around the living room. Something felt off, like the whole world slightly moved.

"I could watch the news...." She thought aloud, as Katelyn heard from the kitchen.

"I'll watch it with you." Katelyn waked in the room, holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Breaking news! A unrecognizable man was found unconscious on the side of the road, people tried but cannot make out his face. He was brought to the hospital for further inspection." A short girl with glasses say, looking down at her paper.

"Here is a picture." The screen changes and a picture of Sky pops on the screen.

"W-W-WHAT." Aphmau's eyes practically jumped out of her head.

"Oh... u-uh.. GOTTA GO, BYE KATELYN." Aphmau was out the door in half a second, sprinting in the direction of the hospital which, to her luck, was not too far away.

"Don't worry Sky, I'm coming." She said under her breath, walking into the hospital doors.