Chapter 5- The Little Fight

Aphmau couldn't avoid Kawaii~Chan forever. But, she could run.

"APHMAU~SENPAIII! PLEASEEEE."
Kawaii~Chan begged, chasing Aphmau around the house.

"Kawaii~Chan! I don't need to tell you everything about my life! Could you please just leave me alone!?" Aphmau yelled, turning toward Kawaii~Chan and running backwards.

"KAWAII~CHAN JUST REALLY WANTS TO KNOW, APHMAU~SENPAI!" Kawaii~Chan yelled back, her eyes slowly becoming more moist. (A/N HUEHUEHUEHUE)

"IT REALLY ISN'T IMPORTANT."

"THEN WHY WERE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL, APHMAU~SENPAI."
Kawaii~Chan looked at Aphmau, as they both stopped running.

"You don't think Katelyn~Sama wouldn't tell Kawaii~Chan? Kawaii~Chan was worried, Aphmau~Senpai." Kawaii~Chan started to cry, tears slowly running down her face.

"I'm so sorry Kawaii~Chan," Aphmau sighed. "I've just been having a hard time lately, with all the stress, and I've been taking some of it out on you."

The two hugged, letting all the stress go, trying to be happy, free, for once.

"I need to be in my room for a little, Kawaii~Chan." Aphmau said, looking down.

"It's fine, Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan understands!" Kawaii~Chan smiled, making Aphmau laugh as she ran up the stairs. Aphmau flopped on her bed, face-first.

"Why is life so hard?" Aphmau muttered into the bedsheets, still face first in the bed.

"I'm always lying, to my friends, family, and myself." She sighed, lifting her head from the bed. She lifted her phone, squinting at the light emitting from it.

"Hmmm.... Garroth..? No. Laurence..? Nah. Wait, who's this?" Aphmau raised a eyebrow, reading the contact name.

"'That One Fat Butter-Stick'... Sky! I could talk to him!" Her eyes lit up, excited for the future conversation.
The phone rang, Aphmau getting more and more excited with every ring.

"Skkkkkkkkkyyy!!!!" Aphmau's voice rang out in the phone, causing Sky to jump.

"APH! You scared me! What's up?" Sky asked curiously, she never called.

"I just... Missed talking to you! Yup!" You could basically hear her smile through the phone.

"I missed you too.. But something's up. Ya know what I'm talking about?"

She sighed "I got in a fight with my roommate."

"The slap-happy one or the one with the ears?"

"They both have ears, Sky." Her laugh echoed in the large room Sky currently was in.

"Well, the one with cat ears. Not normal ears. Does she have normal ears too?" Sky asked, kinda serious.

"Two sets of ears, Sky. Really. Yes Sky, she has double hearing." The sarcasm was practically dripping from the earbuds Sky was wearing.

"I missed talking to you, Aph." His voice slightly saddened, their conversations usually lasted for a short time.. Before.

She laughed, "Well, we can talk more often now that I actually found your contact."

"Yeah." He nervously laughed, slightly awkward.

"Why did you name yourself 'That One Fat Butter-Stick.'?"

"Because, ya know, you like anime, Jin likes his emo hair, Red likes dinos, and Max is mad. Ross, well, I don't even know. But, I like gold, and that's my th-" She cut him off, slightly laughing.

"I know what you mean, but tell me when you full hacker change your contact name, okay?"

He nodded, then realized they weren't actually having a conversation and she wasn't there with him. "Yup, I will."

"Ya, so, about that fight.." Sky trailed off, interested.

"Oh! Right! So, you know, Katelyn took me to the hospital after me passing out.. And I climbed out the window and ran.. Because.. Yeah.. And Kawaii~Chan got a text from Katelyn.."

"Oh. That makes sense. So Kawaii~Chan was worried."

"Yeah."

He looked around the room he was in, chained to the bed. He heard shoes, clicking, getting louder and louder as they got closer.

"S-So! L-Look, I have to g-go." He stuttered, clearly afraid.

"Sky! Wait! Don't hang up! Are you okay?"

"F-F-Fine. I have to go now, please." The lock on his door was being shook.

"SKY!" The phone went dead, he ended the call.