Prologue

Prologue

Remember those stories you read when you were a little kid, or those princess movies? Especially those Disney movies: Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and just about every other princess out there who suffered for the first 17 or 18 years of their lives waiting to be saved by their “Prince Charming”? Well I say screw this so-called ‘Prince Charming’ out there.

Every little girl dreams to be a princess, but is it really as great as it seems to be? The idea of having an evil step mom or being locked up in a tower doesn’t sound like a very appealing idea. Waiting there helplessly, for your Prince Charming to sweep you off your feet to save you from your nightmare. But those are just dreams, childish and innocent dreams. Dreams that will never happen.

Why should you wait for some guy in tights on his white horse (or if you were to put this into modern day version… sagging jeans and his car) to “save” you? Well I’m not going to wait for some mysterious guy to show up, because I sat there hoping… and nobody ever showed up. I’m not some helpless little girl anymore. I don’t need anyone to save me. I’m an independent 16 year old who is about to take charge of her life.

So here’s to my “Prince Charming” that never showed up,

Screw you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment your opinions and vote (: !

Yeah. sorry for the short prologue. FIrst chapter will be coming soon (: