Extra Chapter: Arcobaleno Summer (Part 2)

When the Arcobaleno arrived at their designated cabin, they just can't hold in all their groans and annoyed huffs. They all just looked physically tired because the lunch. The lunch with the other Vongolas and Uni is just plain disaster. When they were finally kicked out of the venue, literally, Uni and the Vongola went to their booked rooms. Before leaving, Uni smirked at them and just walked away. Which means something not good is going to happen.

And oh, they really should have known. They really should have thought of this. The cabin, if it is even a cabin, has a rainbow colored roof, yellow door, a glass that is overlooking the sea-side, a balcony that is also colored in rainbow with little unicorns, the floor is colored in violet-black box pattern, with the stairs being bright blue.

"This just can't fucking be." Skull whined.

"What the fuc-fudge?!" Fon whispered-yelled, so the others cannot hear him complain.

"This is a fashion disaster. All of this." Verde said, while exaggerating his hand movements, to more emphasize his point. 

Viper turned on his heel and started walking out, "Nope, just nope. I'm not going to stay here."

Colonello held on him, not minding the glare that is digging hole in his head. "You just can't leave, Viper. Uni will be angry." Colonello said, even though he, himself is trying to stomach his lunch just by looking at the... cabin.

Verde looked away from the ridiculous color design and patterns, from the ridiculous thing, closing his eyes trying to burn the image away. 

Reborn forced a smile, though it came out more as a grimace, his eyes looking at the brightly colored stairs and door heatedly. "Yes, we should stay here after all Uni's the one who... designed this."

Skull looked at Viper, "Can't you do anything about this? I promise, I'll pay you no matter how much it cost. This place is giving me a headache. And I won't stay here. Impossible."

The others looked at Viper expectantly, but he shook his head. "I can't. I tried it already but it seems that Uni used some of her flame to make it stay like this so I cannot make changes about this."

Fon just forced a small smile, "Let's just go to our own rooms and rest. I mean, it cannot be that bad right?"

The others just glared at him but went to the second floor nonetheless. When they got there, they almost immediately ran back down. They can't do this. No excuses, they just can't.

The whole second floor is pure fucking bright neon pink.

"Nope, nope, nope. I'm not gonna go there and sleep and stay and live and just... just no." Skull stuttered, looking slightly horrified before making a terrified laugh.

All of the Arcobaleno went out and sat in the sand. They stayed there all in silence, which Verde broke. "Why isn't there a color green?" They all looked at him murderously and he just raised his hands in a peace manner.

"So, what now?" Reborn asked, trying to ease the slight ting in his eyes. Those colors would be the death of him.

"We sleep here." Colonello shrugged.

"Yes, it may be better for us. As I far as I can see, there is a very small chance that there would be any unpredictable... situations that we may involved in, even though we are staying out in the open." Verde informed, as he reached for his pen at his pocket and began twirling it in his hand.

"That... that could work, I suppose. I'm not going back inside that wretched cabin. Not on my watch." Skull replied.

Fon looked at them and broke out a smile. "Then we will do that. But all of us need to have a duty." All of them just nodded at him. "Skull will gather the woods, we need fire, Verde and Viper will be the one cooking, and please Verde, no experimenting this time, Colonello and Reborn will look for food, since even though I know that there is food inside, we will not go there willingly, and I'll set up a tent. Luckily, I brought a big one and a few sleeping bags."

The Arcobaleno looked at Fon admiringly. "This... this is the reason Fon should always be together with us." Skull commented, and the others nodded, aggreing with him.

Fon laughed at them. "Now get on your responsibilities. Shoo shoo!" Fon playfully waved his hands at them and they all just grinned at him.

This vacation may not be as bad as they though it'd be. They just hope.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

And there! Hope that this chapter can satisfy you for now. I've been busy these past few weeks, and now I finally found a free time. Peace out!