7

No one in particular's POV (Let's all welcome 'No One in Particular' Haha)

Their class, ( Read as: training or torture) is already done and the class is currently in their room to clean their selves and after that, they will have dinner. As much as they want to eat already, they still need to look presentable.

Tsuna, and his Family is also in their own rooms 'cause Reborn kept on threatening them that if they will go outside their rooms for the night, he will personally shoot them.

And so, Tsuna and his Guardians are going to eat dinner alone inside their own rooms. (A/N: Poor them)

###########Time Skip#########

The class is currently walking in the hallways of the mansion, aware of any traps. They are heading to the dining room and even though they already know the way, who knows? Maybe there are still traps, right?

And.... they are definitely not wrong. When they are halfway through, many darts flew out of the walls targeting the boys. Some of the boys are shot at their butt, arms, and legs. (Don't worry guys. I also love torturing them so they won't die. Yet.)

The boys then tried their best to crawl 'cause with a dart at your butt and legs, you really can't stand up, right?

Wrong choice. When they started crawling, they felt a strange electric shot. With water. How did the water got there? Still a mystery.

With the boys being electrecuted, the girls continued walking. Also a wrong choice. Different kinds of insects started attacking them. No. The insects are not the normal ones. They are the disgusting ones. Like cockroaches and so on. Of course, they are just girls. Light punishment should do.

When Tsuna and his Guardians heard their shrieks and screams, they prayed for their souls and thought together, 'Good thing that we followed Reborn's orders. Wish they are still alive. Don't want to see unnecessary blood at the hallways.'

With that, they ate their delicious dinner ignoring the screams and shrieks.

Let's just say that some of the students will be in the infirmary for quite some time.

That night, the Vongola Family ate alone, the class didn't ate anything, the class was tortured, and some of the students are brought to the infirmary, and lastly, a certain hitman is really delighted.

'I thought the trick is wasted. I never knew that they are still working.' A certain fedora man thought. And yes, this trick was the trick that should have greeted the class when they arrived here. Reborn named the trick as 'Just a Simple Greeting'.

Yeah. A simple greeting indeed.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Sorry for the very short update. But the purpose of this chapter is to make Tsuna's classmates suffer. I'm very, very sorry if you don't like it. I'ts just that I don't have anymore ideas for this chapter.

Please leave a comment or vote. Bye!