2

When the class ended, Tsuna didn't even have the time to say goodbye to his friends as he run to the streets of Namimori to his house, like his life depended on it. Well, it's kinda like that.

After all, he knows that there's a big possibility that Reborn will recruit his classmates and drag them to his world. The Mafia. Their dangerous world.

As he finally arrive at his house, he said a quick 'I'm home' and went to his room without even taking off his shoes.

As he opened the door, he quickly went to the sleeping Reborn and shook him. Too late to realize that Leon is on mallet form. Reborn hit Tsuna with it and sent him flying to the wall beside his bed ignoring the fact that, he 'kinda created a crater.

"Gah, Reborn. You don't have to do that you know? You could have killed me." Tsuna said while rubbing the swollen part of his head.

"Too bad then, I failed." Reborn simply replied.

"Reborn!"

"Dame- Tsuna, don't be OA. Besides, it is not my fault that you shook me. You just signed your death certificate doing that. Wait, dead people can even sign their own death certificates? Never mind. And also, I thought you to never let your guard down. Ah, I get it. Need more training under me?" Reborn said and looked at Tsuna with a sadistic eyes.

Tsuna quickly shook his head faster than lightning.

"But, Reborn. What's the meaning of this? I mean if you really want to sponsor different classes for a trip to Italy, then, why did you choose my class? I know that you have a hidden agenda for doing this. You're Reborn after all. A demon incarnate." Tsuna whispered the last part, but Reborn heard it. Reborn only hummed in response, deciding to it it slide just this once.

"Are you questioning me, Dame- Tsuna?" Reborn said while Leon transformed to his gun form.

"Of course not! It's just that I really need to know the reasons. I mean, Grandpa won't allow this, right?"Tsuna said while looking at him seriously. Reborn merely smirked at the expression.

"Sigh. You're really an idiot you know? Nono is the one who organized this trip cause he wants to meet your other friends. Except your guardians of course. He already knew them." Was his reply as Leon transformed back.

"The thing is, I don't really have friends outside the mafia. How can I be befriended with them if they will keep on bullying me. I man, I'm only hiding behind a facade after all."

"That's the thing. You will act like you are close with the other ones."

"That would be extremely awkward. Extremely awkward for my liking."

"Do I look like I care? You have to do it because I said that you have to do it. No more questions, because I won't entertain those again. And by the way, I will be the one to make twists while on the trip. So seat back and do exactly as I say. You have to make it through the crowd without being noticed cause you have more paper works waiting at your office. Take your time signing them while on the trip, 'kay?" Reborn said and turned his back on Tsuna.

"HIIEE! No way!"

"And, Tsuna," Reborn said as he stopped walking.

"If you ruin this, I swear, we will start your training from the start.-" Reborn smirked at his way "Together with Hibari and Mukuro. So if I were you, stop thinking of ways to stop this. Cause even if you like it or not, this trip will be done." Reborn said and closed the door.

Damn. Reborn's planning something. Oh my Vongola, help me through this. Tsuna thought as he went to change his clothes.