5

The class stared in awe and excitement as their car roam the roads of Sicily, Italy. They didn't even noticed that Tsuna and his Guardians are not there because they are busy at the moment.

Reborn, on the other hand, looked bored out of his mind. He can't do anything fun right now 'cause Tsuna and the others are not here and he can't bully someone out of the Vongola Mansion. That's what Nono said to him. (Of course, with the excemption of Vongola Famiglia) And in exchange, he can organize the trip.

Their car came to a halt and everybody got out of the cars. Their already wide eyes, comically popped out of their sockets. Their mouths is on the ground. They looked at awe at the mansion while the other just fainted. 

'Is this heaven?' The class thought.

"No. That's not heaven. It's just the mansion." Reborn said out loud.

Even Nezu, himself can't believe his eyes. In front of them is a huge mansion. No, a huge palace. In front of the big oak doors are maids and butlers. There is also a red carpet that guides the way. Everytime that they will pass on the staffs, they will bow and greet them with so much formality.

They tried their best to walk towards it but the scene in front of them, is so 'heaven-like' for them that almost everybody, fainted.

Reborn, being Reborn is annoyed. He really want to torture them even if the tour only started, but, on his defense, Nono said that he can't harm them outside the mansion. He didn't said that he can't pull a trick on the beginning of the tour. He sighed, really annoyed of those who fainted and ordered the butlers to carry them to the room.

'Sigh. The trick is wasted. Hate them.'

END OF REBORN'S POV

=======

3rd Person's POV

Meanwhile, Tsuna and his Guardians are finally starting to stir awake. One by one, they opened their eyes only to look at the worried glances that Chrome, Kyoko, Hana and Haru is giving. Though, you could see that Hana's face still have a little bit of a frown.

As Ryouhei opened his eyes, "That was EXTREME! I never thought that I would faint to the EXTREME, Sawada!"

Gokudera, still annoyed by the fact that he fainted along with the other 'stupid Guardians'. "Shut up, you Boxing Freak!"

And just like that, a new fight was set on action.

"Maa, maa, Gokudera, Onii-san. Calm down." Yamamoto said.

"SHUT UP!" the both of them said at the same time as they continued to glare at each other. They stopped when they felt a dark aura that seems to suffocate them. They looked at the brunette that is smiling towards the sadistically.

"You two, what are you doing, ha?" Tsuna said as he looked and smiled at them innocently.

"T-Tenth. W-we're at a h-h-hospital. We're going to stop now. I-I'm going back to sleep now." Gokudera said as he laid down and quickly hide himself in his pillows and made fake snores.

"Ah, S-Sawada, nothing. I'm getting sleepy too. Night everyone." he said and copied Gokudera.

The rest of them sweat dropped because of how scary their boss is. Tsuna looked at them and smiled sweetly at them. Too sweet for their liking. 

"Eh? Minna, we should get back to the mansion. It's going to be suspicious if we stay here for too long." Tsuna said as he stood up. His guardians followed cause they still love their lives.

"Besides, the trip will began tomorrow. Come on, might as well enjoy the trip right?" Tsuna said.

There's a thought that made every guardians smirk deviously. The nurses and doctors that saw their smirks quickly backed away. 'Oh, we're really going to enjoy this, Ohh, we want to here their screams. We're going to show them our definition of 'bullying'. But of course, we're not going over board. We don't want to see Tsuna in that mode again.' and with their hearts and minds as one, they went to Vongola Mansion planning the 'party'.

"This will be a good entertainment" they thought as they laughed evilly inside their heads.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Sorry guys for the short update! But I'm really busy with my works! Sorry but please leave some comments about this short update! Bye! See you again!
#stupidstudentproblems