Why Can't I Follow The Rules? (An Emmett Cullen Love Story)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own twilight.

I hurried down the hall to say goodbye to the members of the Volturi. They were all hoping that I will get the information that we needed. The information that they "needed" but to me, they just wanted it. "Bye Jane." I said as I hugged my friend.

"Good luck Jade. But be careful. The yellow-eyes will hymotize you with their eyes, then destroy you by pretending to fall in love with you."

"Thanks. I'll miss you." I told her.

"I'll miss you too. And you'll do fine. I know you will." Boy, was she wrong.

 I went down the hall and my other friend, Alec, told me the same thing. I guess it was important. I ran away from Volterra, my home, my family.

I went to an empty park, and stepped into the bathroom to change clothes. After I walked in, I was dressed in a purple v-neck, black hoodie, skinny jeans and black converse. I walked around casually; I wasn't in a hurry. I was walking on a trail and I saw a hiker. I ran to him and drank his blood. After I finished, I disposed of the body, and continued walking. I knew what I was looking for. The town called Forks. There, hopefully, I would find the yellow-eyes or better known, the Cullen's. Everyone hated them. I didn't, because I haven't met them. Yet.

I looked at a sign, and it said that I was two miles from the ocean. I sighed, and ran there. I jumped in, and swam to New York. I got out of the water 7 hours later. I honestly don't know why I didn't get on a plane. I changed clothes, and unlike Heidi, when I put in contacts, my eyes looked normal. I stole a car and drove to Forks, Washington. I arrived in 6 hours, and stopped at a local convenient store to buy some school supplies. I did that to blend in.

I got in "my" car, and drove to Forks High. I parked in the parking lot, and I looked at the cars there. Shoot, I thought. Why did I have to steal a nice car? All of the other cars looked, what, 20-40 years old. I did notice one other nice car. It was a silver Volvo. I got out of the car, shrugged and slammed the door. Every onces and awhile, I would trip on purpose, so the Cullen's wouldn't suspect me. I walked to the main office, and the person working there gave me my sedual. (She didn't have one. I made her give me one. ) I sat down on a bench, and started doodling on the backside of my notebook. The bell rang ten minutes later, so I got up and went to my first class. I walked in, and the teacher told me to sit next to the really pale girl with dark brown hair that was a bit longer than elbow length. I went to the desk and sat next to her. "Hi" I said to her.

 "Hi. I'm Bella. So, what's your name?"

 I smiled. She was nice, and this proved that the Cullen's still lived in Forks.

"Jade. What's your favorite color? Mine is green" Duh.

  "Blue, purple, and yellow."

 We became instant friends. We had every class together up until lunch. I saw the yellow eyes, and Bella ran over to them. I didn't think that it could get much worse. All I could do was to hope that she wouldn't sit anything about me.

 I skipped lunch because I didn't want to be there if she told them. Thank God, she didn't. After lunch, I went to class, then the next, the gym. Great. Bella and I talked, and we fell. I "fell". She actually did. After P.E., we talked so much in the locker room that everyone was gone.

 We walked to the parking lot, and that's when the Volturi's plan crumbled. We were talking about pets, and then someone with inhuman strength, ran into me and shoved me agents the wall. He was one of the Cullen's.

 "Get - away - from - her!!" He growled at me. He was trying to kill me.

 "Please, stop!" I said as I got away from him. The big brawny one got me this time. Hurray. The honey-blond male was next to me, and his expression scared me. I know, I must be weak if a vampire scared me. I'm a member of the Vouturi. Nothing should scare me. Haha.

  "Edward! Emmett! Jasper! Get away from her! She's my friend!" Bella said confused, but urgently.

"Jane? Really? What are you doing here?" The blond female said.

 I didn't answer.

 Emmett, I think, decided not to listen to Bella. He picked me up, and ran to his car. The Volvo, of course. Emmett gunned the engine, and roared down the road.

 I was mortified. They were going to kill me. My goal was to tell them that we were coming and stuff, but now I was going to fail. A single tear fell down my face. (I'll explain that later.) I never was going to see my family, friends, home, or anything ever again. Another tear fell down my face. I quickly wiped them away, and then the door opened. Someone pulled me out, and Jasper, I think, was next to me.

 "Sit down." he ordered.

 I fell to the ground. He stood by me, to make sure I wouldn't leave. Edward was with Bella, and he was explaining something to her. The girl had gone inside, and I was scared to death. I could have used my power to escape, but they were paying too much attention to me. Finally, they looked away. I turned invisible, but I was still too scared to move. They looked around franticly, but it was Bella who found me. She tripped, so naturally, I had to catch her. I became visable, and Edward took me away from the rest of the group.

 "Jane. Why are you here?" I didn't miss the fact that he sounded mad. And that he thought that I was my friend. Great. Just what I needed. We stopped walking, and I looked directly at him.

 "Edward. I'm not Jane. I'm Jade, her friend. I just look like her." I sighed and took out my contacts. "I - I'm really sorry. I have to go back to Volterra." I tried to leave, but he wouldn't let me. "Jade, you have to stay. Why are you here?" Edward grumbled at me.