Chapter 25

Aiden's POV:

"You may go out to the waiting room Mr. and Mrs. William, we'll call you after we'll make our decision,"the judge said.

I'm done, my life is done.

I went outside the room and in to the waiting room, I took the last seat in the last corner and sat on it, my elbows on my lap and I poured my heart down.

Who said a man can't cry? Who said a business known one like me as all people say can't have feelings? Can't love? To hell with business, I haven't went there from the part, only did few calls.

"My parents died in that accident and left me in this world when I was a kid, when I was just as broken because of Isabel, she didn't want me, I was a kid too, I believed her. I didn't pay attention that her mother was mean to her. Next River betrayed me, he was seeing my wife behind my back, he loved her. I'll lose my daughter that is a part of me now also, she'll go with her mother, they'll live and Isabel will probably find a man that is good for her, that loves her. Maybe River will go with her, I thought he's faithful. It's my fault that I planned that revenge, it's my fault that I left her, it's my fault I left when I was fourteen, everything is my fault. My life is already not a life. I'm done, I better rest in piece and miss my baby girl and daughter. Life is evil, always people I love will go. I'm nearly thirty and I have none, who am I going to find? None," tears were heavy pourings from my eyes, who am I kidding? What's the goal behind my appearance?

"No, you're wrong, you can't leave me, I need you, I was wrong, I'm the devil here, it's my fault I acted like I don't have anything towards you, I was mean. You need your daughter and wife more than anything in this life, and I need my husband and daughter," I heard a voice, raised my head and looked at none other than Isabel, her eyes with tears in them, I can't believe she's been here listening to what I am saying. Was I really talking to myself? I probably am dreaming right now.

"Aiden, I forgive you, I love you, I always had loved you. I was wrong, I feel nothing for River, I was just searching for someone to replace you but I couldn't find and he was there so I was persuading my self and telling my self that I like him. But it always have been you. We all do mistakes in our lives, we all do wrong things. But please, and I mean it so please don't leave me again, don't do your revenges again to break me please. We both did a mistake here and it's time to stop." She took my hand and hugged me.

How warm she is, my wife, my babygirl, my daughters mommy.

"I-I'm in a dream I'm sure. O-oh my god, Isabel. O-oh my god. I'm sorry I'm so sorry babygirl. I swear I'll never do such things again, I swear I'll never leave you, all I need is you and Ella, only," I tightened my grip on her not wanting to let her go.

"And all we need is you, let's go take Ella and go to m-," I cut her off.

"And go to your house to take all your stuff and go to my house."

Isabel's POV:

"Okayy," I told him and we head outside the room, entwining our fingers like we used to do when we were kids and teens.

"Mrs. William you won," said Sarah.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but we want to put this case down everything is fine now, sorry for wasting your time here, please do me a favor and tell the judge and Tessa. And don't worry I'll send you the money tomorrow." I replied.

I dragged him behind me and we left to my parent's to take Ella.

We talked to my parents and told them, they said as usual, you're an adult do whatever you want.

We went to his house and this was it until we lived together as a happy family, a famiy that I always wished to have with Aiden since I was twelve years old.

Now I realised that forgiveness is the key for happiness...

***Authors note***

Last chapter OMG! Thank you so much for continuing their journey and staying with them until they finally found happiness, I love you guys so much and no thankful words will explain how grateful I am to you all!

~Sahar Dirani