Chalter 15

Isabel's POV:

"Everything mine is your baby," he told her then kissed her cheeks.

My blood was boiling from the second he started talking to her.

To his house? What does he think he is doing? We'll see Aiden William what will happen.

Of course he doen't think that I am supposed to run to his arms now and tell him how much I missed him, tell him that he is my everything, and that I want a real family with him, and two more kids. Well, if he do then he is super wrong. I am not going to forgive him. For his bad, I like someone now.

He said he loves me. Wow, I mean wow, what would have happened if he said that he truly loves me and I'm his everything few years ago?

After few hours, we went back to his mansion, there is a lot to talk about.

About Ella, the doctor gave her a medicine it wasn't too dangerous.

"Go play dear, we'll come after few minutes," I said to Ella, a maid came and took her to play I don't know where.

"Well, Isabel my love, I'm sorry for everything I did, I know you won't forgive me, but this doesn't give you the permission to have Ella my daughter, and never tell me about her. Tell me the truth, if that babysitter didn't come would you have told me that I have a daughter that I don't know about? I want the truth,"

I don't know what happened to me, I said the truth to him.

"No I wouldn't why would I, you betrayed me, you left me, I thought you love me. I thought you really want me. Now you tell me? Weren't you cheating on me all this long time we were together?"

"No I wasn't, don't you dare and make me be that low, I did some wrong but this isn't a reason for you to take my baby away from me. I missed her first walk, I missed her first word, I missed her first crawl, I missed her first cry, her first laugh, her first sentence, her first everything. Why? Because her mommy was too selfish to tell her daddy that he has a daughter?" he snapped at me.

"Ooh  guess what? her mommy was in love with her daddy but he hates her, if he could I doubt he would hit her or kill her, it's better for him. How was her mommy supposed to not be scared to what will her daddy do when he finds out about his daughter, she was scared he would take her away and disappear with her, because she was and still is everything to me. And you deserve not knowing about her!" I snapped back.

"Why didn't you tell her that I'm dead or god knows what?" He asked, or I mean he shouted.

"Wanna know why? NO I can't bare you being hurt my dear ex husband." I said sarcastically.

"I'm not in the mood to your sarcasim now Isabel, and you know that we still didn't divorce and will never. You are MY wife. You scared I'm gonna be hurt? Don't, I wanna know," he is bossy.

"Because I knew that I'll found someone that will love me as much as I will love him, and I'm seeing him now and we're perfectly good for each other, then I would tell her that he is her dad, but someone has to change my plans always." I yelled.

You could see the hurt in his eyes from my words, tears were building in my eyes too, I can't see him cry.

What am I saying? I hate him. I do.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani