Chapter 20: Yes or No, In or Out

I'm going to do two new songs per an update for Hally's Playlist. So the first two are..

1. All I Want- Kodaline

2. Never Stop (Wedding Version)- SafetySuit

The sun's harsh rays pierce right through the blinds that are supposed to be covering the window and straight through my closed eyes. I slowly open them, cursing under my breath.

Piece of shit blinds.

As my eyes begin to adjust to the bright room, I roll my body over so that I'm facing Harry's face. His long arms loosely encompass me in a circle of security and warmth, leaving me with a fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach. I glance down at our intertwined fingers and I smile to myself as I study him, taking in every detail of his peaceful state, something I rarely get to see from him. Even in his sleep, slight traces of a smirk play on his full, pink lips. Thin wisps of curly hair fall across his perfect face, and I slightly giggle to myself as small snores escape his parted lips.

Careful not to wake him just yet, I move one leg to the other side of Harry's sleeping figure, straddling his long, toned torso. I press my palms against his strong chest to steady myself on him as I lean in to leave a tender kiss on his forehead. I trail down his face, pressing my lips against every curve and crease of the god-like creation before me, ending my attempt at a wake up call with a languid kiss on his plump lips.

When he still refuses to move, I teasingly graze my fingertips down the expanse of his chest, and I watch in awe at the way his muscles twitch beneath his skin with every stroke of my fingers that I leave down his smooth, bare chest.

I didn't have many chances to study him this close, and now that I've been granted one, I can't find a single flaw anywhere on him. He was perfect in every sense of the word, and I suddenly find myself envying him for his beauty.

My wandering, teasing hands trail further down his exposed skin as they reach the thick elastic of his boxers. My eyes dart to his face for any sign of consciousness before I gently palm his morning erection over the thin material of his boxers. I know he had to be awake by now, and my suspicions are confirmed as a sleepy smirk stretches across Harry's face, and his eyes flutter open to meet my gaze.

"Well good morning to you too, Kingsley," he rasps, and the sound of his faded accent lilted with the abrasion of his morning voice cause an unsettling shiver to race straight to my core.

"You were awake this entire time weren't you," I whisper in his ear, my lips just inches away from his.

"I thought I would just let you do your thing, and I'm glad I did," he purrs as he props himself up with his elbows. I lean my forehead into his, biting down on my bottom lip to hide the smile creeping across my lips.

"Well don't expect it to happen ever again," I playfully tease him.

"We'll see about that," he growls before hungrily pressing his lips to mine. He takes my smile as an advantage to slip his tongue into my mouth, gently caressing mine in perfect synchronization. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. A familiar sensation was beginning to unfurl in the pit of my stomach as his fingertips dug into my hips, leaving tiny crescents indented in the skin as he slowly guides them forward and backward at a slow, steady pace.

A faint beep suddenly yanks me away from my personal heaven and to Harry's watch fastened around his wrist, and I feel my entire stomach drop to my feet as my eyes read the time.

Eleven thirty-four.

"Shit, I'm so late!" I panic as I bounce off the bed and sprint across the room, retrieving a pair of shorts and a Mayday Parade band t-shirt from my closet.