Chapter 5: Damn Irritating

Harry's POV

"I think she's pretty hot," Zayn says chuckling.

"She has huge tits and a nice ass," Louis adds.

"Well she's a fucking prude and annoying as hell," I speak up, trying to get them to shut the hell up about Ally already. What the fuck is so good about Ally anyway? She has a fucking attitude about everything and she doesn't even begin to compare to the girls I fuck every week.

"Just because she won't fuck you doesn't mean you gotta hate on her," Liam retorts, a small smirk playing on his lips. Louis and Zayn give him a satisfying pat on the back as they all take another swig of their cheap ass beer, still giving me sad, sympathetic frowns.

"Shut the fuck up," I snap as I tilt my head back to swallow the rest of my drink. I tap my knuckles against the wood, signaling the bartender to get me my fifth whiskey.

"I'd fuck her, and I don't mean some quickie in the bathroom stall, but a long-" Louis begins to say, but I cut him off, slamming my fist down on the hard wood.

"Can we not talk about the damn bitch all night?"

Jesus fucking Christ she's no goddess.

I finally see Iris coming back from the bathroom and I stand up from my seat, and takes me a couple seconds of struggling to regain my balance again.

"Can we leave yet or do you still have a another one in line for a blow?" I chuckle, gesturing towards the college kids playing pool. She scowls at me.

"Jesus, Ally's really got you in a mood," she scoffs, and at the sound of her name, I stick up my middle finger right in her face.

Or faces, I'm not really sure.

She's right, I could be enjoying the alcohol buzzing through my system right now, but instead I'm sulking around because of some bitch who can't control her fucking temper. No one has ever spoken to me the way she did last night and once again earlier today. It pisses me the fuck off. Who the fuck did she think she was? Prissy Ally thinks she's better than me, well I'll show her.

"What.. what the hell do you think you're doing?" I struggle to say, the alcohol stealing my ability to fucking speak. I look over at Iris as she stares at me trying to open my car, and that's when I see them.

Fuck, my keys.

"I'm driving," she states, jingling them in her hands.

"Fuck no, it's my damn car," I slur, trying to steal the keys dangling from her hands, but I miss miserably and hit the antenna on the car.

"You're drunk and I'm not, I'm driving."

"Then how hell am I supposed to get to my apartment?"

"I'm not driving all the way there tonight, so you'll have to stay the night in the dorm."

"There's no way in fucking hell.."

Ally would be so pissed if I stayed the night, and I can't help the smile the spreads across my face at the idea of her waking up and finding me asleep next to her. She'd absolutely lose her shit.

"Fine," I flatly say, trying to hide my devious smirk.

"And whatever shit you're planning with Ally, I'm warning you now. Don't fucking try it," she snaps as she slides inside the the car, putting the keys in the ignition.

Fucking psychic bitch.

"I'd never," I reply with an even bigger smirk, but she only rolls her eyes at me as I get in the passenger seat next her.