I'm okay (20)

*WARNING- EXTREMELY SHORT. IM SORRY!!!*

Alexia's POV

"Hello?"

I felt tears well up in my eyes.

But they were happy tears.

I was actually crying happy tears.

I instantly snatched the phone, turned it off speaker and pressed it to me hear. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Mom!?"

I sounded extremely desperate, but I was.

"Oh my word!? Alexia?"

I felt my heart give out as the tears poured from my eyes.

"Yeah, mom. It's me." I said, laughing in relief as my tears splattered in the ground. I was too focused to notice whatever Margarette and Caden were doing. I didn't really care.

"Honey! Oh my word, oh my word! Where are you!? Are you alright?" My mom cried out and I heard muffled voices in the background.

"Who is it?" Is what I was able to make out from the voices. Was it dad? Samuel?

"Guys! It's Alexia!" My mom shouted at them and I heard running footsteps in the background.

"Lexi? Baby!" I heard my dad yelled into the phone and I cried out again in relief. "Daddy!"

"Where are you!?" I heard Samuel yell, sounding out of breath. "Are you okay?"

I laughed in relief once more, finally focusing on Caden and Margarette who were watching me with wife smiled and sparkles in their eyes.

"I'm okay." I replied, smiling back at Margarette. "I'm okay.