~Explore Me~

Who: Jimin x Sôyun (SexshyNamjoon )
Genre: Smut
Edited: 210217
Sôyun POV
"Princess I'm leaving for dance practice... umm I won't be home till 20:30 to 21:00. (8:30 to 9pm) Do you want me to pick up some food" Jimin asked
I sit up and look at him
"Mhmm can you get sushi. I've been craving it"
"Anything for my babygirl." He says and kisses my forehead
My cheeks tent with red and I look down.
"Jagiya you are so cute" He said and walked out the door.
Jimin and I have been friends since we could take baths together probably around 3. As time went on my feelings got stronger for him, of course he could never see that, but I always stood by him.
Today marks our 18 years of being friends. God damn that's a long time. I start to think about all the good time. I sit on my bed a little longer scrolling through Instagram liking photos that are nonsense. I decided to take a shower. I walk to the bathroom turn the water on. I look at myself in the mirror so I can tie my hair up. Once the water is too my liking I step in. I've been to many of Jimins' dance practices and they are all amazing, but I can't stop myself from looking at him when he does his body rolls and the sweat dripping down him. Makes me think of how it would be if he fucked me. I could feel myself getting wet ;; I tried to brush it off and wash off. I stepped out of the shower and realized I forgot my towel. I look at the time on my phone and it reads 19:48 (7:48pm). Didn't realize I it was  that late. I peaked my head out of the door to make sure that he didn't come home early because sometimes he gets too tired and leaves early. Once it was clear I walked out.  I walked down the hall way to my room. I open the door and close it. I search around for my towel. But I can't find it. My hair is dripping all over the wood and my body starting to become cold. I gave up because I couldn't find it. I just aired out. I grabbed on a pair of red lace boy shorts from Victoria secret Jimin got me as a early valentines gift.
Which I found ridiculous but he insisted. I didn't put a bra on because I'm home and bras suck ass, I walked into jimins' room and grabbed an over sized sweatshirt and put it on. I didn't realize I was hungry till my stomach started to yell at me.
I walked into the kitchen to see if I could find anything before Jimin comes home with my sushi. I look around and saw milk pudding (Good morning call reference) but there was only one left. Oh well he will have to buy more. I bend down to grabbed it and walked back to my room. But my mind wouldn't stop thinking about Jimin and when he is at dance practice.
I could feel myself seeping through. Fuck. I finally make it to my room. I put the milk pudding on night stand. I take the sweater off and through it on the floor. I am way to horny not to do anything. I slowly rub my index finger over the underwear making me whimper as I become more wet. I move my finger in circles up and down side to side before I decided that it wasn't enough. I slowly pull more underwear off throwing them somewhere in the room. I spread my legs to the point where the are flat on the bed in butterfly position (for those of you who don't know it's where your feet are together).
I slip one finger through my lips and feel how wet I am. As soon as I felt it my hand slide through. Fuck he makes me so wet. I stick my index finger in moving it in a come where motion. Feeling as if I'm going to squirt I stop. I take the finger out and taste myself. I throw my head back. Fuck it tasted good.
I go back down and slip two fingers in and start to pound myself.
"Uh ji Jimin fuck yes oh my god. Fuck right there fast deeper" Are just few of the words I used and I pounded my pussy. I lifted my legs in the air and pulled them back as far as I could so I could finger myself faster and deeper
Jimins' POV
I finally got done with dance practice picked up the sushi and was on my way home. I pulled up to the condo we rent, grabbed the food and walked up the stairs. I unlocked the door and walked in. I turn to the kitchen and dropped the food down one the counter.
I walk up the stairs to see if my jagi is sleeping or not when I hear moans coming from her room
"Uh ji Jimin fuck yes oh my god. Fuck right there fast deeper".
Are the words I heard as I lean my ear against the door. Fuck if she had any idea how bad I wanted to pound her pussy she'd be fucked. After staying there for two minutes or so I couldn't take it. I busted through the door to see her a moaning mess. Her hear everywhere while she has sweat dripping down her face. Fuck. She's in for it
"Jimin what are you doing in here?" She asked trying to hide her face
"Do you really think I could resist you after what I heard" I smirk
"N-No Jimin"
"You won't be calling me that tonight ;; call me oppa do you understand"
She nods.
I make my way over to her ear and whisper "I'm going to grab something. Stay here and put your legs up"
I walk into my room and grab read rope (50 shades of grey)
I walk back in the room to see my babygirl without her legs up
"I thought I told you to put your legs up"
"Yo-You did but I started to touch myself again and yeah"
"Mhmm"
I grab her legs and tie them to the head board above her. I rub my hand over her ass.
"Count"
Slap "One"
"One oppa" I say
"One oppa"
Slap "two oppa"
Slap "three oppa" she moans out.
I look her in the eye as I lower my head leaving trails of kisses down her legs sucking harshly leaving purple marks. Then moving to her neck kissing it and sucking roughly leaving dark purple and blue marks. I stick my finger in side
She throws her head back.
"Fuck oppa"
I start off slowly kiss her thighs and fingering her softly pull and and going deeper. Then I add two more fingers for a total of three and start pounding faster. Her juices going all over me
Sôyun POV
He adds two more fingers in making me arch my back. I could feel my juices no longer being able to control.
"Ooo fuck yes right there deeper oppa please"
He goes dipper and then roughly pulls out. I cry in the loss of contact. Than I feel a cold tongue lick over my whole. Moans were pouring out
Ugh fuck yes
I could fill his tongue inside of my whole. It was go deep and then he would take it out licking my clit. As he would lick my clit he would pop it out more so he could get more of it ;; which sent me over the edge. I became a moaning mess. He pulls away and looks at me. He comes closer to me and shoves his cock down my throat (the way her legs are tied is she is still sitting up and her legs are spread all the way open but tied) I could feel it hit the back of my throat as he goes deeper. He pulls his cock out of my mouth with a popping sound. He lines himself with me and shoves himself inside of me. Grabbing my hips shoving deeper and with every thrust he hits my g-spot. I scream
"FUCK Daddy yes faster"
I feel him grab on tighter and start to pound my body. The bed shaking. I began to shake
"F-fuck I'm close"
"M-Me t-too jayiya.
He continues to pound me as we both cum together. He pulls out and unties me.
"I've been waiting to do that for god knows how long"