@=#~=~#=@

It has been two days since I left Gabriel that message and he hasn't got back to me. I kept thinking he ignored the message and didn’t want to call me back or that wasn’t his number. I know I probably should have tried calling him again but I was scared to make that call again. I would wait a couple more days and if he didn’t call back then I would try again.

I glanced at my phone to check to see if he had maybe called or left a message while I was in my seminar but I had no messages or missed calls from him. I locked my phone and unzipped my bag, I put my phone in my bag without paying any attention to my surroundings causing me to bump into something.

A pair of hands shot out to keep me from falling. I looked up and began to apologise to the person when I saw who it was.

“Careful.” Josh muttered, still holding onto me.

I pulled away from him and started to walk away without a word when he grabbed my wrist.

“Nina, wait.”

I spun around and looked into his dark blue eyes. “What?”

“I miss you.” He whispered making my heart tighten a little. No matter how much I disliked him right now I couldn’t lie and say I didn’t miss him too. 

“I have to go.” I murmured as my eyes began to water. I tried to move past him but he blocked my way.

“Nina, please. I made a mistake, a stupid mistake. Give me another chance.” He pleaded, his eyes burning into mine.

If I wasn’t pregnant I might have considered it but now there was no way I could date him while carrying someone else’s child. It would never work out, I doubt Josh would be willing to take care of and be responsible for a child. He hated kids, he wouldn’t be able to look after his own never mind someone else’s.

“It’s too late.” I told him truthfully, looking away from him as his face crumpled. Even though he hurt me, I didn’t want to hurt him.

“It’s not too late, I can fix this. I’ll do anything.”

“I’m sorry.” I whispered before running past him, tears running down my cheeks.

I ran out of the building and straight towards the parking lot where Leah was waiting. It was a little past 8pm so there wasn’t that many cars in the campus car park. I found the car easily and lunged for the door startling Leah who was on the driver’s Leah texting.

She immediately unlocked and I got into the car without a word.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Leah inquired softly, concern colouring her voice.

“I saw Josh.” I simply told her wiping the tears from my cheeks.

Leah looked at me sympathetically but didn’t say another word and for that I was extremely grateful. I didn’t want to talk about it right now. We drove back in silence and walked into the house.

“Want to talk about it?” Leah asked as I took of my jacket.

I shook my head and she mouthed okay before going into the living room. I headed straight for my bedroom, tossed my bag on the bed and walked to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower I felt a lot more relaxed and calm. I put on my pyjamas and strolled into the kitchen. I heated up the left over pasta from yesterday before joining Leah in the living room.

“You feeling better?” Leah asked giving me a small smile.

I shook my head and help up my phone, showing her the missed calls from him. “He keeps calling and texting me. I don’t know what to do.”

“There’s nothing else you can do. He’ll stop once he knows you’re being serious.”

“I hope so.” I didn’t want to deal with this now, especially with everything else that’s going on.

As I began to scoff down the pasta my phone suddenly began to ring. I groaned loudly, I knew who was calling and I didn’t want to talk to him right now.

I grabbed the phone and froze as I read the name that flashed on the screen.

Gabriel Drakos.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thank you to everyone who read, commented and voted on the previous two chapters, I really appreciate it :)

Thank you for reading

-Kay x