HOLY CRAP

I don't own Haikyuu or any of its characters but I do own all of the OC's, and I don't own you. Last chapter ya'll! Enjoy! It's going to be short sry. This is when you are 35 and Tendou is 37 btw, you two have been married 2 years.
-------------------------------------------------------
I stare at the used pregnancy test that's sitting on the bathroom counter in shock. There's two pink lines in the little window.

"No way..." I say to myself.

"Aye you almost done in there?" I hear Tendou yell as he bangs on the bathroom door.

"Y-yeah!" I curse myself for stuttering.

"Is everything alright? Did you forget to by tampons again and you ran out? Do I need to get some again?"

"N-no! It's fine!"

"Are you sure? Because I can come in-"

"NO!"

"OKAY FINE THEN!" I calm my breathing down and throw the pregnancy test away, the whole reason I used it was because I skipped a period, after that I got really sick and was throwing up, so I went ahead and bought the test three days ago, I had been terrified to use it until now.

I was scared what Tendou would say, if he even wanted a kid. But I need to tell him immediately, because he'll figure it out soon enough, and the father should know obviously.

So I quietly open the door to see Tendou standing there staring at me.

"Ah! Oh god you scared me." I say clutching at my heart.

"Sorry babe." He said walking to me and pulling me into a hug. He sways us back and forth, which calms me down a little.

"Lets go into our bedroom, I have news."

"Oh! News! What kind of news eh?"

"It's a surprise." I say dragging him by the hand into our room.

"Sit." I command pointing at the bed, he obeys immediately.

"Okay." I take a deep breath and prepare myself.

"Tendou, I'm pregnant." I decide to just cut to the chase, there's no point in beating around the bush.

"Wat?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Who's the dad?" I give him my trademark 'wtf' face.

"Who do you think dumbass?"

"You cheated on me?!"

"Of course not you're dense as a brick!"

"Then who's the daddy?!"

"YOU ARE!" He pauses for a moment then leaps up from his spot on the bed.

"HOLY CRAP I'M GONNA BE A DAAAAD!" He jumps around until he stubs his toe on the bed frame.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" He said as he hops on one foot as he holds his foot trying to ease the pain, but he ends up falling down. Now he's crying for some unknown reason.

"Why are you crying?!" I ask panicking.

"Because it hurts, but also because I'm gonna be a dad! And, and you're going to be a mommy! It's all I've ever dreamed oooooof!"

"You're so cute, come on, get up. I'm hungry."

"Yes I'll cook! Come along madame we have a family to build!" He skips off so he can go cook dinner.

"Yes, yes we do." I say quietly, smiling to myself. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."
-------------------------------------------------------
Gah! So short! Wooh! Three updates in a day! But I hope that this ending satisfies for a while! Yes, this is the end, but I will have more works out there soon enough! Thank you all that have read and stayed with me! And remember, stay amazing! Me is out, *drops imaginary microphone and walks off of imaginary stage*