Finally You Understand

Hey, it's me, I know that I'm trash at coming up with titles. I don't own haikyuu or any of its characters. I only own the out characters. Here's another one~
-------------------------------------------------------
I wake up to the house being completely silent, and I wonder why I'm on the couch. I look over to find Tendou curled up on the recliner across the room.

Wait when did I get a blanket on me? Tendou must have found it for me, how sweet. I get up and head to the kitchen to make some breakfast for us.

"I thought you'd never wake up." I freeze and look back at him.

"Why? Were you waiting for me to wake up?"

"Yes I was." I look at him suspiciously.

"Why?" He paused for a moment.

"Never mind, it's not important." I raise an eyebrow at him but I shrug my shoulders.

"If you say so." But then I remember what I said last night before I went to sleep.

"Awwww craaaaap!" I say and collapse onto the counter for support.

"Did you remember?"

"Yes."

"Everything?" I look at him with confusion.

"Everything?" He sighs and seems to just give up.

"Do you really not remember? We used to be best buds back in elementary school! We would play tag outside! We would stay up late playing hide-and-seek! And then you had to leave... and we never spoke again! Until now, were in the same high school." He digs around in his pocket for a moment and pulls out that rock I gave him.

"See!? You gave me this before you left! I never forgot you! But it's fine if you don't remember, I guess that's just how fate wor-"

"Shut up! I do remember! We used to play in the rain and our families would have dinner together! Man, it was great."

"So we both remember. Then what are we waiting for? Come here you!" I run forward and jump into his arms in a huge bear hug. Of course it was harder now that he had grown so much. We stay like that for a long time, until I heard his stomach growling for food.

"I'd better make breakfast, how is cereal for this morning? I'm feeling lazy."

"Alright that's fine. Hey, I have practice today that starts at 4:00 so I want to be there by 3:00."

"Okay, I don't have practice so can I watch?"

"I wasn't just going to leave you here by yourself."

"Thanks Tender Salami."

"What?"

"That's was one of your nicknames remember?" I say pouring the cereal into the bowls.

"Fine, then I get to call you Little Bird."

"What? Why? Where'd that even come from?"

"Well, you're little and you flew away from me like a bird."

"Okay fine, here's your breakfast." I say pushing him his bowl.

"Itadakimasu."

"Itadakimasu."

And we both eat our cereal in comfortable silence. When we're done we're sitting in the living room watching an anime that he brought on the TV. We're laying on the couch together with our legs overlapping each other.

"Hey Little Bird?"

"Yes Tender Salami?"

"Are you here alone a lot?"