Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..

Start from the beginning

Last night we turned up. After RaShawn's party we went to Cadence "Boo's" house and had a few drinks and chilled in his basement. I think I had one too many messing with Cadence a**. My a** is definitely feeling it this morning. We dropped Nishelle and Cordell off first because Nishelle was getting tired. My nephew was starting to wear on her. So it was just myself Skittles, Cadence, and Tyler turnin up. Jamyis hot mess a** done ditched us after Jhared swept her off her feet again. Insert rolls eyes here. That girl I tell you. I love her though. We aint hear back from her yet except for Shell. Shell called me this morning saying Jamyis was going to pick me up first and then head to her and Cordell's house to hang later. I was laying in my bed when I got a text from Skittles. This negro don't stop!. The text convo went something like this:

A**Wipe!- "Wassup beautiful."

My Angel-"Skittles wasn't we with each other less than 24 hours ago?"

A**Wipe!-"And?....I can't check on you and see how you doing this grand morning? Plus you was feeling me last night so I thought I had the green light! *smirk smirk ;)"

My Angel- "Blame it on tha......you finish the rest."

A**Wipe!- "Oh I see how it is. Thats okay sooner or later you will see i'm not all what everyone says I am. You should really get to know me on your own terms I don't bite! I aint no rat nibbling on ya clothes at night! I aint no roach crawlin on ya kitchen floor!"

Wife- "LMAOOOOO smh."

A**Wipe- "Nah but for real think about it sweetie."

Wife-...... "Bye skittles."

There is never a dull moment with him! Ugh why does he have to be so funny and charming all the time. Not to mention sexy as hell. As much as I hate to admit it to my girls i'm really falling for him ugh. I don't want to. Especially considering everyone says he's a playa. And I can't go for that. I've been hurt way too much to go through that again. Even though candy looks good from first glance doesn't always means it's sweet. Right? Anyways I got my hung over butt up, threw on some clothes to head to Shells. Jamyis came and picked me up using her sister jazmine's whip.

We got there and was now chilling in the living room snacking and talking it up.

"Yall heffas musta been BENT last night! Look at yall!!!!" Nishelle said all refreshed and what not stuffing her face.

"What? I showered!" I said thinking I didn't look that bad. I had on an oversized green plaid shirt a crop T under some nike leggins and my white air forces. I threw my long tresses in a simple slick back ponytail.

"Nah yall just look worn out like yall really turned up". Nishelle said laughing. She continued.
"You got this heffa with shades on ova here." She said pointing to Jamyis with black gucci glasses sunk down on the couch smiling. "You Ny just look tired." She said to me. "And you got Cadence laying on the couch falling asleep. We suppose to be hanging and yall elsewhere!" She said laughing.

"Yeah girl I was in that turn up mode all night man." Cadence said with her eyes closed, throwing up fake gang signs like she crazy, and laying down on the couch with pillows under her head propping her up.

"This girl seriously was another person drunk last night! Had me rolling. Wish yall was there!" I said to them.

"Girl ya nephew was like TURN DOWN for everything. He put me in straight sleep mode." Nishelle responded shaking her head.

"Soo while we on the topic of where every body ran off to after the party JAMYIS" I said calling her out.

"Huh....I don't know what your talking about!" Jamyis said in Denial.