Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..

Beginne am Anfang

"Shut it!...Omg here he come SHOWTIME..." Jamyis said getting into whatever mode or act she was about to put on.

"Wassup ladies." He greeted us. "Jamyis Jones..." He said blankly . Well damn Jamyis must have got to him.

"Hey" Jaymis said dryly back.

"Hey Jhared wassup!" Nyla greeted followed by Cadence.

"Aint sh*t. Me and my boys here came through to turn up thas all."

I looked over to Jamyis who was now trying not to pay this conversation no mind. I guess she was in her feelings again. The boys came over with our drinks and of course to dominate seeing that Jhared and his crew was by us.

"Hey baby was goin on?" Cordell's protective self said handing me my drink and looking. "Oh wassup Jhared,...Hey Mikey,.....Ness"

"Wassup man and nothing came through saying hey to the ladies" Jhared said clearing the air.

"Mikey you better come 100'ed on that next basketball game playa i got money on you man!!!!!" Skittles said serious.

"You got it man" The guy mikey laughed.

"Yo Jamyis let me holla at you." Jhared called for her and signaled the guys that he wanted some space.

"It's Jamyis Jones to you Jay." She said mocking him all stank.

"Come here stand up let me flex to you. You know you want to" Jhared said boldly.

Jamyis got up side eying him acting like she wasn't effected and they both walked away.

"I will never get ya girl" Cordell laughed along with the rest of us. "Come on lets dance!" He said pulling me up.

Throw back Kid Ink feat Christ Brown "Show me" started playing. Cordell started singing to me as we got on the dance floor holding my hand.

"You remind me of something and I don't know what it is." Cordell sung to me.

My baby was so cute. We was gettin it on the floor. Five months preggo wasn't crampin my style. I was givin Cordell the business on this floor. I was all up in it.

"Ayyyeeeeee! get it biatch!!!!!! Yall so cute!!!" Cadence yelled out Dancing wit Tyler next to us.

Our night was going good. Brienne missing out.

Dre

We was at this new club called Lightyear in Downtown ATL. Of course we got V.I.P

With some connects I know. My lady Melanie, Jazz and their girls was having a good time. We was bossin somethin light tonight. Chino called for me to talk in the corner for something important. I grabbed Melanie a** to come off my lap and walked over.

"Wassup bruh." I said.

"Man I meant to tell you some crazy sh*t. I could of sworn I seen Katrell wednesday night at our spot Club One!"

"Sh*t! are you sure Chino? How you know it was him!?" I said getting hype. This was good news to me. I been waiting to get my hands on him. Wait till Cordell hear this.

Chino went to explain him and a girl he was with. The description definitely fit him. But who was the chick? I gotta pull some connects to find out more information. She could be a outlet to catch this n*gga.

"IIght lets Holla at Cordell tomorrow at my house come through."

"Bet."

Nyla