Wrecked

Due to Piyusha, a sort of unrest spread into Shantanu and Ayush's lives. Shantanu and Ayush started getting a little distant from each other due to that one girl. She kept telling Shantanu that she feels that this is wrong and she is coming between the two of them.

Whenever someone in the right mind and right intentions feels that they are coming between two friends and ruining their relationship, they step aside so that the relationship that has stayed longer does not get ruined. But Piyusha only talked about it being her mistake and took zero steps to reverse the damage that she had caused.

Shantanu and Ayush started fighting almost daily without fail. Once, the fight had gotten really out of hand. It is due to this, I started disliking Piyusha from my heart. I just couldn't understand how someone could get so ignorant and selfish that they couldn't see how bad they're screwing up a relationship. And somehow, she got away with it.
I told Reyansh about my utmost disliking for her and to this Reyansh joked -" You feel she will take Shantanu away from you? Haha" I replied - "Yeah right." And i laughed it off.
I even told Shantanu that if someone is causing your stronger relations to break, you should just get away from such people. But Shantanu was a lot adamant on staying friends with her. (I couldn't understand why)

On one hand, Piyusha would sent lovey-dovey texts to Shantanu and on the other - to Ayush. This caused the heat of the fight between the two guys to intensify. The reason why the fight was so intense was that Shantanu was always saying that - "we are just friends." This irritated Ayush the most since there were all lovey-dovey texts from Piyusha to Shan.

Ayush kept telling Shan that Piyusha was giving him mixed signals and that maybe she liked him. Shantanu got confused. He thought to himself -'If she likes him, why is she behaving with me like that?'
Due to this, the confusion increased further more. Ayush and Shantanu started distrusting each other. Shantanu framed my mind accordingly. He told me - "Ayush is over obsessive and he just cannot trust me"
I replied - "He will have issues. She likes you. He knows that. You need to understand him as well."
But Shantanu had somehow grown over his friendship with Ayush. They fought regularly. And their topic was - PIYUSHA.
A junior at college who had never in her life recieved so much of attention all of a sudden became the topic all seniors were talking about. Who wouldn't love it?

She paid extra attention to Shantanu. Shantanu told me about how she would go out of her way to make him feel special and how disturbing it was for him. I was a little blunt this time and I told him-"You're enjoying the attention" He replied in affirmative.
A lot of days went by where Shan and Ayush had a lot of fights.
It was when Shantanu and Ayush were to have their final fight - I, Shan, Ayush and Reyansh were supposed to meet with Piyusha who was supposed to answer both - Ayush and Shan as to who she liked and why was she trying to two-time them. Till the time Ayush hadn't come - I, shan, reyansh and Piyusha were standing together. And it is that day I found out how easy it is for girls to fool the guys by speaking in lowkey voices and acting cute in front of them.

We all know a girl who acts cute and ignorant and super dumb but always is the centre of attraction at all the parties and college events. Boys flock to such girls since they appear to be an easy catch. Such girls are very sharp. They know which guy is the best for them and they keep a lot of them on the hook.

Shantanu asked her -"why don't you stick to one? You keep telling me that you like him as a friend then why is he getting the wrong signals? You must have done something to get him thinking like that."
She replied acting surprised by the question - "Noooo Shantanu! I would never two time you. I could never do that to you. I dont know why Ayush is reacting like that."
Shantanu was super convinced. When Ayush came, shantanu and ayush had a huge fight that involved screaming and "why are you coming in between?" Etc. Shan and Ayush were standing in some corner while Reyansh, I and Piyusha were standing in the other corner and I could observe very well that she was enjoying it a Lot. She was acting like the victim- a sad victim in front of us - like she was a LOT tensed because of what hell had been ripped because of her.