1.4 Phantomhive Training

Start from the beginning

"I want to be connected to you in every way possible," he said in between kisses.

"Then marry me in two days." I blurted.

Sebastian stopped for a second and looked me in the eyes. "So soon, Emuishere? I am fine with it, but I thought you wanted to plan it out a bit more."

"I don't need a grand wedding in front of all the nobles, my love. I just want to be with you. We can just go to a church, as weird as that sounds, and quickly get married. Adrianna can come and take care of Scarlett during the ceremony, as well as Ciel and the servants," I explained.

With that, Sebastian and I proceeded to have a pleasurable morning.

Until Scarlett began crying and we had to calm her down, of course.

---

Sebastian woke up Ciel and continued all his chores throughout the morning and afternoon, while Adrianna kept me company as I tended to my precious daughter.

Adrianna looked at me and smirked. "You look extremely happy this morning. I know Scarlett makes you extremely happy, but there's also something else making you grin."

"Sebastian and I are getting married in two days. We've decided on having a quick and small ceremony," I confessed.

"If that's how you picture your wedding, then I am so happy for you. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Adrianna. Can you take care of Scarlett during the ceremony?"

"Of course," she said, picking up Scarlett," it must be exciting to see your parents tie the knot, right Scarlett?"

Scarlett let out a small yawn and fell back asleep, leaning her head on Adrianna's shoulder. We both laugh at how quick she fell asleep.

"Y/n, why don't I make your wedding dress for you? I'd be honored to do so." Adrianna suggested.

"I'd be honored to wear a wedding dress you create. Thank you so much, Adrianna, you have done so much for me. How can I repay you?"

"Just simply being your friend and helping out with Scarlett is enough."

"Which brings me to this: if anything happens to me, please take care of Scarlett for me. You are my best friend and I would be thankful if you helped Sebastian if there ever was a situation where I...die."

"Why are you asking this? Are you hiding something?"

I shake my head, "No, of course not, but the times are a bit frantic right now. If I ever let my guard down and get myself killed, I trust you to take care of my daughter. With my death, Sebastian's head wouldn't be clear...and I don't know if he would devote enough attention to Scarlett."

"In case that ever happens, I will protect Scarlett with my life."

Adrianna handed Scarlett to me, and we walked downstairs to eat. Well, for Adrianna to eat. Ever since that one fateful day when Sebastian figured out I was a demon, I did not have to fake it and eat regular human food. Scarlett also cannot eat human food. Sebastian and I both decided we would have to go out at night and hunt for souls for her to eat.

A silver plate was filled with food for Adrianna. Sebastian handed me a small sippy cup filled with a liquefied soul. I tilted it up to Scarlett's mouth and she began drinking it.

Her eyes turned fuchsia for a few seconds before going back to crimson. After a minute or so, the cup was drained empty. I sat Scarlett across my lap and lightly patted her back to burp her.

"Parenthood suits the both of you," Adrianna said.

"Thank you. Scarlett came as a bit of a surprise for Sebastian and me, but I would have it no other way. Ironically, she is a little angel for us."