Chapter Ten

(Ginger's POV)

It's been two hours since I locked my self in my room. I've crying continuously until I felt that there's no more tears left.

Nobody tried to talk to me, I think they're guilty from what they did.

I still can't wrap my mind about anything, my father wasn't the good man that I thought he was and also Gilmher is in his place right now and that's worse.

Even Emily knows the truth about who my family are and didn't tell and she also lied about herself saying that they went to England because of her father's new company not because they're running from someone.

And Zack.......
From the first moment I saw him I felt that he's hiding something from me. Even when he confessed to me that he loves I felt that there's another thing he's hiding. I also felt bad for him because he was hurt because of me, he might've been dead in something like that.

I also can't believe that there's someone want to end my life. Why would that man called James want to kill me and what is the contents of that hard disk makes him want so bad that he would kill for it.

My life is messed up and I hate messed up things.

I have to end it.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

(Zack's POV)

I felt that guilt will eat me alive when I saw Ginger's reaction after Gilmher told her everything.

I was also hurt to see her like this crying and not trusting any of us. I know it will take time to get over the situation but she won't get over it completely.

I hope she can forgive me after what I did.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

(Emily's POV)

It's been six hours since Ginger locked herself in her room and didn't get out of it.

At first when she went to her room Gilmher said give her some space so I didn't go after her but now she have to at least hear me out.

I went to her room and knocked then waited for an answer.

I knocked again but there's no answer.

I started to get worry.

"Ginger open up that's me, Emily"

No answer.

I hurried to the living room wherever Gilmher and Zack is to tell them. The first one to notice my worried expression was Zack.

"Emily, what's wrong?"

"It's Ginger, I went to her room to check on her but the door is locked and she's not answering"

They both looked at each other and ran upstairs to her room with me behind them.

We kept knocking and yelling for her to open the door but there was no answer until Gilmher decided to break the door.

My heart was beating so fast when Gilmher breaks the door then we didn't find her in the room, we went straight to the bathroom and when I saw her condition I started screaming and crying so hard.

This is not going to be her end.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

(Ginger's POV)

I sat at the bathroom floor and started to cut my arteries which was on the back of my hand.

It was hurting so bad I started to cry and tell my self "the pain will end just hold on"

Blood. Too much blood on my clothes and the floor I looked at the ceiling and started to feel dizzy and saw black dots everywhere.

"It's ending, its ending" I kept telling my self until I heard voices around me then I saw Gilmher's blurry face.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

(Gilmher's POV)

I saw Ginger's lifeless body laying on floor with too much blood around her.

I was feeling that it was a nightmare not reality, I bend over my knees and saw that her skin was pale from the blood she lost and her eyes was open and looking at the ceiling I touched her hands and she was cold as hell.

Everything was happening in slow motion.

I looked at her and she was still breathing.

"She's breathing"

"Okay what the fuck are you waiting for let's go to the fuck'n hospital"

I carried her and ran to my car, going to the hospital is very dangerous for us but we don't have another choice.

When we reached the hospital I carried her and went to the emergency door they took her from me and went to the operation room.

"You have to wait outside" the doctor said to me and I nodded.

I looked at Zack and Emily and he was hugging her while she cried in his chest.

I hope she'll survive.