Chapter Six

(Ginger's POV)

I was in deep sleep when I felt something jumping on my bed and making noise.
What the fuck is going on?!

"Wake up!, wake up!, time to wake up!"

"What's happening, what time is it?"

"Uhm its seven thirty"

"Emily"

"What?"

"Fuck off"

"No, Gilmher said to me to wake you up and drag you to the kitchen to eat breakfast or he will come and wake you up himself"

"Okay, fine, I'll take a quick shower and change then I'll come down just give me a few minutes"

"Okay"

When Emily exits the room I pull my warm blankets over my face and drowned into it immediately.

While I was sleeping in peace I felt someone swinging me over their shoulder.

"Gilmher what the fuck, put me down" he was tickling me so hard that I can't breathe.

"Gilmher, stop!"

"No, Emily said to you that if you didn't wake up I'll come and wake you up my self"

"Put me down!" I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurts!

"Here, wash your face take a shower and come down to eat" when he put me down I noticed that he carried me all the way to the bathroom.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and left my hair down then changed into a pair of shorts and oversized t-shirt.

When I went downstairs I found them already sitting waiting for me so we could eat together.

"You didn't have to wait for me guys"

"No problem I just finished the pancakes so we had to wait anyway"

"Okay, I'll go and make us some coffee"

I went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine and waited for it.

"Emily where's the sugar!"

"Here" a deep husky manly voice said, I turned around and saw Zack handing me the sugar.

"Oh, thank you, do you need something?"

"No, actually I came to help you carry the coffee"

"Thanks, it's almost done"

I poured the coffee in the cups and gave him two cups and I carried  two.

We sit at the dining table and talked about random things and I noticed that Zack was joining the conversation from time to another. Good thing.

"So what is your plans for today guys" I asked

"We can go to swim for some time since it's still early then we'll eat lunch and maybe go to the cinema or something" Emily is always ready with answers.

"Sounds good, do you have any other plans guys"

"I don't think so"

"Okay get ready, we don't want to miss the shiny sun, my skin's pale I want to get a tan" Emily said.

"Okay mrs. Victoria secret model" I said.

I went to my room to take the things that I'm going to need.

Should I wear a swimming suit? Should I swim? Actually I'm not comfortable with the swimming suits. Not because I'm fat or anything, but I just don't like too much from my skin to be exposed.

I gave up and wear one of my favorite swimming suits, a long hoodie and jean shorts over it, a pair of flip flops and let my hair flow over my shoulders.

I put the things that I'm going to need in my backpack, sunglasses, sunblock, and a towel.

After that I went down and everyone was already done getting ready.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, lets go"

The sea is in front of the house so we don't need to walk too much.

When we reach the sea the boys left their belongings and ran to the sea immediately. And Emily with them.

"Emily, you forgot to put your sunblock on!"

"I've already put"

And I'm left alone, I stood up and took off my hoodie and shorts then began to put the sunblock on.

After finishing, I layed on the soft sand and plugged my headphones and closed my eyes enjoying the sound of the music and the sea waves together until I heard Emily calling me.

"Ginger, come the water is warm"

"No, I'm good here" I shouted back

As I was going to continue what I was doing, suddenly muscular arms carried me and ran towards the sea and throw me in the water.

"Gilmher!, you fuckin' bastard"

He was holding his stomach and laughing so hard, then he carried me and throw me in the water once again, after I resurfaced I jumped over him and made sure that he's head is under the water.

After I let him resurface we were all a laughing mess even Emily was laughing so hard then I noticed someone's missing.

"Emily, where's Zack"

"I don't know he was just here right now"

"He's over there" then I ran towards the icebox that the boys brought with to keep our drinks cool and took all the things from it until there's nothing's left but ice.

I took it and ran towards Zack and poured it over his head.

"What the hell!" He shouted then I ran to the sea immediately with him running behind me.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

(Zack's POV)

I was sitting alone, lost in my thoughts about her.

Then suddenly someone poured ice over my head.

"What the hell!" I shouted.

Then I saw her running towards the sea I smiled to my self and ran after her, when she slowed down because of the water I was so near to her but she didn't notice until I carried her from her waist and threw her in the water.

She was screaming and laughing so hard.

"Don't mess with me again"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^