It wasn't long before he followed with his masculine stride, "You're such a baby."

"Am not", I quickly replied.  "I just get a little bit of green jello."

"Green jello?  Please don't tell me you're trying to say jealous with that cute phrase?" I smiled in front of him and proceeded to keep on walking.

We had passed by the store today, but I was getting so close to already put a 'gone for the year' sign as long as Ryan was still going to stay.

The truth was simple though.  He wasn't going to stay.  Winter was ending and he was almost scheduled to go back home.  To be a Marine.

My saddened persona started to arise from flames as Ryan asked what was wrong, "You're almost leaving...I just realized that."

"Yeah, but you can always come with." He pulled his hand on my chin to bring my face closer to his.

"Oh hey guys", shouted Pam from across the street.  Ryan and I both backed away from each other like we hadn't seen the other na-ked already.

"Hey", I waved back.  This was new with Pam.  When I waved back, she didn't even acknowledge me; she just kept on smiling at Ryan and not even once looked me in the eye.  That's odd.

"She's a nice girl", Ryan replied, "Too bad she's gonna be a tight-ass." I almost instantly choked on my saliva from laughing.

"What the hell are you talking about?" The distance between us closed when we started getting closer to Ms. Willow's house.

"Just the way she is.  She's beautiful, smart, but her personality." I'm guessing something happened when he had obligated himself to go help out at the store.  "Oh that must be Audra's car."

I looked up ahead and saw a red Camaro parked outside of Ms. Willow's property, "That's a nice car."  She had to have been from the city, but I'm wondering what's her story.

"Yeah", Ryan awed at the beauty in front of him, it's like he completely missed the girl standing next to the vehicle.

Audra was something else.  She had strawberry-blonde hair, long legs even with the high heels she was wearing, and had the figure of a model.  "Nice to meet you Ryan and..." she gazed upon me looking annoyed that I was in the same lot as them.

"Scarlet", I pulled up my hand to meet hers halfway and stood there shaking it for a second.

"Well, do show me the place Ryan", she placed her hand on his and intertwined them as if they were the ones that were a couple.

Ryan knowing that it would bother me fisted his way out of her hands and opened the door to the house.  Man it had been a while since I've been here, other than that time where Ryan and I had been a little naughty.

"This is your bedroom Audra", it was on the opposite side of where Ryan's bedroom was, that made me happy.

"Awe, so far away from you", she pouted her lips, "What if I get scared during the night?"  Was this girl for real?  Not only was she hitting on Ryan the entire time we were here, but also she did it without caring that people were in the room with her.

I walked away and decided I should wait outside, I don't want to intrude.  The wind was blowing hard this winter.  I grasped my jacked and clutched on it harder to prevent the cold freezing my face.  "Ready?"  I glanced beside me and saw Ryan next to me.

"Don't you want to stay with your new girlfriend?" I murmured.

"Yeah I do... that's why I asked if you were ready." He grinned back.  Ugh.  Whatever.  I smacked his arm as hard as I could even though I knew it wouldn't do much damage.