Chapter 12

[NOT EDITED OR THE REST OF THE BOOK]

(Y/N)'s POV

After I gave Jason a hug I walked upstairs before he could stop me.

"(Y/n) wait!" Jason said.

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"I still love you." He said quietly.

I bit my lip and looked down, I love him, I really do, I don't want to get hurt again.

I move my lip and finally spoke, "aw, that's really sweet but we'll stay friends okay?" I gave him a weak smile and quickly ran upstairs, I didn't want him to see my tears.

"(Y/n) you don't love him, you can't love him, you guys aren't meant to be." I sat in my room and talking to myself until I got a phone call.

"Hello." I said.

"Stay away from Jason. Do you understand?" A voice that sounded familiar said.

"Samantha?" I asked.

"Just stay away from Jason, he's mine. No one else can have him, do you understand?!" She almost yelled, but I wasn't afraid of her, why would I?

"Why do I have to listen to you?" I chuckled.

"Do you know Scott Smith?" Yes, Bruce wanted me to get close to him so I can kill him, isn't it?

"Don't listen to me and he'll kill you, I'm for real." I bet she still doesn't know that he's basically Jason's enemy.

I'm doing this, I'll try to finish the mission, I'm not doing this for anyone, I'm doing this for myself, "you can't control my life."

"Scott can." After she said that, she hung up, but I'm not scared at all.

I called Bruce, "I need to see you, now."

-------------------------------

"Bruce, I'll take the mission." I said as soon as I saw him.

"You mean killing Scott?" He raised his eyebrow, "I thought you'd say no."

"Well I'm saying yes." I looked up at him, "what do I have to do?"

"I think you know what to do, basically anything you want, as long as you get the mission done."

"Okay." I stood up and left the room.

Bruce's POV

Can she actually do it by herself?

It's going to be really hard, harder than any mission that she have ever done.

Hopefully she can finish it without getting hurt.

But do I really want Scott to die?

John's POV

I heard everything.

How can she say yes to that?

Does she not know how dangerous it is?!

~ a few days later ~

Jason's POV

What is (y/n) doing?

She's been coming home really late, and sometimes she leave the house really early as well.

Is she just trying to avoid me?

No.

This can't be it, she must be doing something at the moment, but what?

I have no clue, but Bruce didn't make me do anything lately, like nothing at all, this is not normal, but even when I see (y/n) she'd give me a weak smile and I can see bruises on her.

What is she doing?

I need to know.

I decided to follow her one morning, she didn't even realise.

I saw her getting out of the car and walked into a club, but wait, who would go to the club in the morning?

I stood by the club's door and listened.

"Is Scott still coming today?" I heard her say.

"Yes I would think so." This is Bruce.

What are they talking about.

"What do I do?"

Silence.

"No! I'm not gonna do that!"

"He's falling for you (y/n), it will be your best chance to kill him."

"I'm not going to have sex with him, you understand? I'm sure I can kill him some other way."

------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

No way, I'm not doing that just for a mission.

I walked out of the club, looking down, think about what's some other way that I can kill Scott.

"You've been coming here a lot." I heard Scott's voice.

"Hey SCOTT." I said, but I yelled out Scott's name so Bruce can get away, if Scott sees Bruce, the whole crews career could be ruined.

"What you doing here babe?" Scott put his arm around my waist.

Yes he's hot but I just don't like him I guess? Plus I'm going to kill him.

"Nothing, you?" I smiled at him.

"I came here to see you." He smirked.

We walked and we got to a place where there's no one else and I pulled my gun out and pointed at him.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?"

"To kill you of course, it's my mission." I said, but he smiled.

"Oh is that so?" He kept smiling, something's not right, he doesn't even seem afraid, "he really hate me this much aye?"

"What do you mean he?"

"Bruce, I mean if he didn't kick me out of the crew, we probably would've been friends." Scott simply said, "I'm not afraid of death."

I slowly put the gun down, "why did he kick you out?"

"I simply said I hate you to him. " He looked at me, "I thought he never cared about anything, well I'm wrong, he does care, he cares about every single thing."

"Then he must care if you died." I put my gun away, "we're done, you can go now."

"Aren't you going to kill me?"

"Not anymore, you can just apologise to him and you'll be back, please, just do it for me, I really don't want us to be enemies." I smiled.

"I'll try." He said.

I don't know why, I don't usually trust anyone, but this time, I trust him, I believe that he's telling the truth.

--------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

I heard their conversation, I have to say that if he comes back then I probably won't even have a chance with (y/n)!

Dammit, I never should've done what I did, I can't lose her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! hope you guys like the story so far! I just reached 500 reads! I couldn't be any happier! yay! thankyou so so much!!

Much Love.

- Jess