Chapter 7

Cathy's POV

I've never seen him looking this worried before!

"It's in the bathroom." I replied.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs, I can tell he's looking at the cut and I can feel my face burning, I'm already blushing when he's just looking at me?!

I stared at him the whole time when he was cleaning my cut, he was frowning the whole time.

"It's okay now." He stood up still frowning.

I quickly kissed him, "thanks babe, but stop frowning okay?" I whispered in his ear.

"But you're hurt."

"Trust me, nothing hurts me more than seeing you upset so promise me, you gotta be happy forever okay?"

"As long as you're here with me, I'll be happy." He said, making me blush.

"Aw baby." I kissed him passionately.

----

I woke up, it's already morning and I don't see Jason next to me, where could he be?

"Jase?" I walked downstairs and said his name but no replying.

He must've gone out, probably on a mission or something.

I stayed in my pjs all day until I got a call.

"Hey Cath!"

"Hey Johnny! What's up?"

"I told you to stop calling me that! But anyway, wanna hang out?"

"Sure why not!"

"Okay, pick you up in 5."

Then he hung up, I stood up and got dressed, I hope nothing will be on today.

I opened the door as soon as I heard a car stopping by.

"Johnny!" I ran to him.

"Stop calling me that!" I heard him laugh and I got in the car.

While the car was driving he started a conversation.

"I've heard rumours about you and Austin again."

"It's probably the day when me and him went out for dinner, anyway, what did they say?"

"Read this." He handed me his phone.

"Cathy and Austin back together after he cheated on her with Miranda?!" I read the headline and started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I sometime laugh at what they make up, they can be so ridiculous, but the things is me and Austin barely even know Miranda." I said, still laughing.

"Who is that Miranda chick anyway?"

"Um, I guess you can say that she's a model, but basically she's well known as a slut."

John laughed.

"Hey, I'm just saying the truth." I smiled at him innocently.

"Aren't you suppose to be meeting up with Madison today?" He looked at me, confused.

"We had to cancel it, she's so busy!"

"Well I haven't seen her in like forever."

"We here." John parked the car.

"This is my favourite place!" I got out of the car, we're at the cinema, it's literally my favourite place since I love movies so much.

I stretched, forgetting about the cut close to my shoulder, "ow." I quickly pulled my arm back.

"What wrong?" John frowned, "was that from that day?"

"Yeah, bad luck." I replied, trying to pretend that it didn't hurt.

"Isn't that Jason?" John pointed behind me.

I turned around and I saw him with another girl?!

----

Hiiiiiiii! So the drama starts! :') y'all excited?! Anyway, school holiday's about to end in 2 weeks so I won't have as much time to write this fanfic and there will be more work. FML. But I'll try and update as much as possible.

- jessica x