PART 15 WHY

(read AN at the bottom thank you)

~KIARA POV~ ( AFTER SCHOOL)

"Lucas we need to do seething about kyle" I cried into his chest " I know Kiara but he won't listen its horrible I can't stand it when he comes home  crying " I could tell he started to cry.

After about an hour of crying we heard the front door open we could hear someone sobbing I knew it was kyle because their went straight to the room next to mine and that's kyles.
" kyles back I think we should go cheek on her" Lucas said " OK"

We walk out the room and go to kyles as we open the door the crying got quieter but before we could see her properly he ran past us into the bathroom just ten Louise came in with Danielle when she saw us outside the bathroom she asked what we were doing since I had enough of this I decided to tell her the situation ''I've hade enough of this Kyle I'm telling Louise what's happening, Louise I don't want to let Danielle hear this Lucas take her to you're room whilst me and Louise talks in the kitchen'' Lucas picked up Danielle and left to his room whilst me and Louise when to the kitchen '' ok Kiara tell me what is going on NOW!!'' she demanded '' Kyles in an abusive relationship with someone two grades above us its been going on for months and Kyle came back sometime with bruises or crying hers eyes out I just cant take it I hade to tell you I'm sorry I didn't when it started and when you asked why me and Lucas was outside the bathroom was because we heard her come back literally sobbing soo when we went to see her she ran past us into the bathroom'' I finished when I looked up Louise was crying.

"Why didn't she tell me"" becuaes he thinks he deserves it he believe the lies max told her and kyle she's still a baby  to us we need to help her before it goes to far" I answers he question as I felt more tear in my eyes.

"Can I tell you what happened I heard the conversations" I jumped hearing kyle speak what I saw made me want to murder that son of a bitch "what the fuck " I whispers kyle had a black eye that looked like he'd been kicked in the face like ten times

"kyle what how why why do you put up with this"" I don't know I hate it I can't take it but I'm scared I don't want to be with him but I just can't explain" she cried harder "um going out I'll be back later Louise pls look after her I got some bus...

"kyle what how why why do you put up with this"" I don't know I hate it I can't take it but I'm scared I don't want to be with him but I just can't explain" she cried harder "um going out I'll be back later Louise pls look after her I got some business I need to take care of" before that could responsed I left

(hi guys I just got a computer soo yay but I need help now because I'm going t change something's soo comment suggestions and I'm changing that kyle dosnt go home at 13 but it will come up soon soo bye)

( ok soo I'm putting this on hold mostly because I've gotten into some trouble soo I cant update for awhile soo yeh bye)