PART 13 CLOTHES

-kyle pov-
OK sooo I'm at an airport lost and confused I have no idea who's picking me up apparently my auntie was but I don't even know what she looks like "hey mum ther he is" I heard a girl yell but I just ignored it "kyle?" I heard someone ask I turn round and see a what I thought was a little girl in a dress but I was a boy I look up and see a women in a green dress and and green cat ears "hi?" I asked but I sounded more like a question "hi I'm youte aunt Lucy and this is Daniel-" she was cut off by Daniel " mummy I said my name is danielle pls call me that" he said with tears in his eyes I meantly "awwed" "sorry babby I'll get it right next time" "otay tank you" he said looking tierd "sorry this is danielle he's transgender and perfers to be called danielle" she said I smiled at her "hi and do you now why my perants sent me hear?" I asked nicely "no she just asked if I could look after you till you where thirteen do you know why" she asked curiously "she sent me here because I came out as gay to them" I whisperd when I looked up she looked angry I was honestly Scard one she saw my face she calmed down and said "sorry honey I didn't mean to be soo angry it's just she never used to be like that but when she started to be like it she disepised anyone who was for it" she said saddly "should we go danielle looks really sleepy" I said looking down at him/her " yes I think we should my Suv is out side" Lucy said picking up a half a sleep 5 year old as we walked out I saw a pitch black Suv " you can get into the passenger seat whilst I pit you bags in the back ok" I nodded my head and hoped in the front.

- 1 hr later -

After an 1hr of driving we have made it to this really big house bye now it was 9 pm and I could barely keep my eyes onpen " come on dear let's get you to you're room you look really tierd let's go" aunt Lucy said picking up danielle "okay" I said walking with her into the the house where I was tackled bye three girls and two boys one who kept shouting "OMG IS THIS HIM HE IS SOOO ADORABLE CAN WE KEEP HIM PLEASE " he hade blond hair and brown eyes and he was wearing a "MCR" jumper and black jeans "Lucas do you mind not trying to take everything you think is cute" said a girl walking in from what looks like the kitchen she hade bleached blond hair, blue eyes and was wearing short shorts and a top that showed too much "bitch please did I ask for you to ruin my good time? No that'd what I thought" Lucas said in a sassy tone she ignored him and walked up to me " hey hotty would you like to have some fun with me" me asked pulling her top down more so it was practically off " na I'd rather be in he'll than in you" I sassed to her she looked pissed whilst the others burst out laughing she walked in to another room whilst I was shown to my room by Lucy and Lucas and went to sleep.

-next day-
I woke up with whith eyes staring at me in screams and fell out of bed as aunt Lucy came running in "hahahaha you should have seen you're face" I hear the person yell them I realised it was one of the girls from yesterday she hade black hair and green eyes "sorry dude by the way I'm kiara the llama nice to meet yah" she said cheerfully "dammit I thought some one was getting murdered in her" Lucy sighed I just sat the in shock "what time is it " I asked caching my breath "nearly 1 bitch" Lucas said walking in "don't be meanie" I posted back they just laughed and told me to get dressed as they left the room i started to get my clothes out I put them on and I didn't feel right that's when I called aunt Lucy in to help " yes dear what wrong" " I don't feel right in my clothes" I said she started to think the left I was confused about 5 minuts later she came back with a bag " here try these" and she left I opend the bag to find a green shirt and orange tank to our was confused but I tried it any way it felt right in these for some reason I then got up to do much hair and started cursing under my breath I finished my hair and I looked like a girl but I liked it. As I was leaving the bathroom Danielle came out her room and bumped into me with caused my to fall with also caused a loud thud and I could hear footsteps running up the stairs as I was standing up and dusting my skirt of I hear a gasp and turns round everyone looked dat me wideyed I started to feel uncomfortable when suddenly Danielle spoke up " kyle you looke pwetty" I blushed I felt like my face was the same shade red as my hair this is the park where I'm tackled again I looked and gusse what it was Lucas " YOU ARE NEVER GOING HOME YOU'RE TOO ADORABLE TO LEAVE AND NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU" he screamed I swear I was almost deaf everyone laughed and I'm pretty sure kiara nearly peed herself "okay that enough laughing for now let's go introduce each other shall we" aunt Lucy yelled as Lucas jumped of me and ran away screaming "YAYAYAYAYA" down the stairs "guys do you mind if I talk to kyle for a bit" Lucy asked the the others who just nodded " let's go into you're room and talk""okay" I said walking into the room and jumping onto the bed " soo you look rally cute in those clothes but do you feel okay in them" she asked worried " I actually love the I've hade trouble with my clothes sometimes I felt like wearing clothes made for boys and other times clothes made for girls I don't understand stand why tho" I said teuthfully " hmm I looked that up i think you're genderfluid it's were you are both genders but sometimes you might not feel like any gender " she told me it makes sence actually "okay also I really love the skirt" I giggled she laughed and said we should go introduce everyone and that we go downstairs to see kiara pinning down the boy I didn't know yet screaming " NEVER NEVER NEVER TAKE MY COOKIE AGAIN OR I'LL EAT YOU WITH SUGER INSTED" I look2d at her trying to hold my laughter but I think she could sence it and started chasing me.

( sorry this took long just got internet in our new house 😶 )