PART 14 HOPE

~STANS POV~ (1 year skip)

Okay soon its been a year since kyle left and 4 months that I got back together with my beautiful girlfriend Wendy but back to what I was saying kyle no one rembers him like he never excited and I'm ashamed to say that its difficult trying to remember him I don't understand but to be honest I have been distracted Wendy is the hottes girl ever oh and I just turned 11 years old my mum said on my 13 I get to go to Texas for a week with 3 friends and Wendy I can't fucking wait but it is still 2 years away to not yet.

~2hrs~
" baby come on let's go wach a movie I can get your minds of kyley or whatever his name if you come to my house" she wined wtf " who's kyle?)

~kyle~

Wow I can't believe ive been here a whole year I love my family but lately I've been a bit sad I feel like I could be forgetting something I'll remember eventually anyway over the year I learnd a lot also the other two kids were called Alice and Alic twins
Ummmm what eles oh yeah my birthday is next month I'm turning 11 and I'm having a movie night with my boyfriend oh yea I also got asked out by a boy max who's  2 grades above me and I couldn't be happier but there are sometime where he could get mad and well.....but I know he doesn't mean it he gets really sad and I hat it when he's upset anyway "SCHOOL UP KNOW" I heard Louise scream. I was already dressed because I was meeting max at his house he said he hade a surprise for me I checked the time and saw it was time to meet max
" bye guys  meeting max at his house before school" I said to everyone
I saw Lucas and kiaras faces go sad at the mention of max they never really like him since the first time I came home crying after what he said.

~ after the walk~

I nocked on max's door I waited 5minuts till I hear foot steps and the door open standing the was max he was wearing joggers and he didn't have a t- shirt I stared my face going red his hair was wet so he must've just gotten out the shower." Like want you see babe' he said with a smirk I just blush and don't answer " soon school starts in 30minuts what was the surprise??" I ask " come in I'll be down with it okay" he said as I sat on the couch he ran up stair I waited till I heard home running back down with a box and a T-shirt thank the lord " its an early b-day present " as he handed me a present I opens it to find a box emerald neckless " do you like it " he asked shyley I just stars  " thank you I love it so much " I got up and hugged him I gave him a peck on the lips then he helped me put it on " it's to say sorry for last week you know I didn't mean it I love you to much" he said  sadly " I love you to i know you didn't mean it " I said and kissed him as we left for school.

~ BEBE POV ~ (DID YA SEE THAT COMING)

I can't believe this how is it that me and Kenny are the only ones that remember kyle well wendy dose to but its sad even Stan don't remember him some of the adults rember him but its useless I'm with Kenny at the moment trying to find kyle on fb he posted a new pic yesterday of him and a boy the looked a bit older than him and he was wearing a skirt in the vid the boy posted of kyle on a swing set in a park he changed his realashionship to "taken" soo me and Lenny believes that the is his bf. And Kenny told me about kyle I really do miss home I hope he comes back.

( KYLES NECKLACE UPTOP PHOTO OF KYLE AND MAX IN THE NEXT AN SOWWY)