Really?!?!

A/N: This is what I came up with anyways ENJOY!!!

Time skip to when they were all walking home..

                       Leo's P.O.V.

So I'm guessing you want to know what's going on. Well it started a long time ago....

*FlashBack*

Raph and I were five while Mikey and Donnie were two and about to turn three. We were all playing and then before we knew it sensei picked us up and dashed out of the house. Then before any of us could ask what was going on. An ambulance came and took us. They never said anything about our mom so we assumed she was dead.

*End of FlashBack*

Once we got home we saw her and ran up "MOM!!" we all yelled well except for Karai. We all hugged (Again except Karai) "Kids this is my boyfriend Brian." she said and we all looked wide eyed at her. Sensei never would have dated or married again. Tang Shen was his only true love. We looked at Brian he looked nice.. he had  beard it wasn't long. He was wearing jeans and a black T-shirt.

Time Skip....

Mom had to go to work so Brian was watching us. Everyone was upstairs doing their homework except for Karai and I. Brian was currently in Sensei's old room doing.. I don't really know. I walked over to the fridge and then I saw a mini fridge and got curious. I opened it and saw it was all filled with beer! I quickly closed it. "You okay Leo?" Karai asked I nodded and walked up to her, and kissed her on the forehead. "Hey!" I turned around and saw Brian. He had an empty beer bottle in his hand. Oh god he's drunk. He grabbed me by the arm and threw me by the counter making my stomach hit it. I heard a crash and a sudden pain in my back. HE STABBED ME! "Leo!" Karai yelled. He let go and walked off. Karai ran to me and lifted up my shirt. I looked down and saw shattered glass from when we broke the beer bottle. "LEO WHAT HAPPENED!" I looked over and saw my brothers coming out of their rooms. "Brian." Was all I got out and then everything went black...

I woke up and started to sit up. I saw all the guys talking while Karai was sitting next to me. "Hey.." She said I smiled and got up. I kissed the top of her head and looked in the mirror. I didn't have a shirt on and most of my chest was wrapped. I sighed "We cant tell mom!" Mikey said. I walked over "Mikey's right, we cant she'll be torn." I added and the all looked at me and smiled.

I picked up my shirt and carefully put it on. I walked over to my room and Karai followed. "How long was I out?" I asked as I closed the door. "A few hours." I nodded and she laid down. I did too but winced from the sudden pain in my back. "Are you okay?" She asked and looked at me worriedly. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said. I turned and laid on my side.

Time skip to Saturday...

Tang Shen had to go on a business trip which means Brian gets to take care of us....yay.. I was saying that in a sarcastic tone you got that right?? I walked out of the room and heard yelling again. I saw Brian and Raph arguing. Brian then grabbed him by the arm and threw him down in the basement, he turned on the light closed the door and locked it. "Now none of you better get him out of there got it or you'll be joining him got it!?!?!" Mikey and Donnie nodded, and Brian walked off. I walked over to them. "What happened?" I asked "Brian was about to hurt us but Raph stopped him." Donnie said with guilt in his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but I heard something and turned around.

               Karai's P.O.V.

I felt something touch my waist, but it didn't feel like Leo. I turned and saw Brian he turned me around and his hands wen under my shirt. I pushed him off, Leo ran in front of me. "Stay away from her!" He yelled. " Brian laughed "What's a kid going to do to me?" he laughed and walked towards him. Leo kicked him in the face and Brian stumbled back surprised at what happened. and held his nose. Once he took off his hand we noticed that it was bleeding. "Wait until your mother hears about this!" He said with a laugh. "If you tell her about this then we'll tell her about what you do to us." I threatened and he scowled in return.

I turned around then felt Leo's hands go around my waist and laid his chin on my head I could feel his body on the back of mine. "I hope he never does that to you again." he said "You and me both." I replied. He kissed the top of my head and let go of me. I smiled and he walked to the living room and I followed.

A/N: I know it's short but it's still something. I was going to post another chapter yesterday and I was halfway done but, I didn't like the idea of it so I changed it to this. It was about to be just Tang Shen and their lives would be normal but this for some reason I thought would give me more ideas for the story so yeah...