chapter 9

(Unknown P.O.V)

Its been awhile sinse our Alpha,Lilly has gone missing.The pack is suffering without her here.She was doing border patrol when she didn't come back we sent some trackers to go find her.They came back empty handed I sent the best tracker we have to go find her.He's supposed to come back sometime in the afternoon.We know that our alpha isn't dead we can feel it we can sence it.But we don't know where she is or when she's going to be back.I'm her Beta,Jay I'm currently watching over the pack untill Alpha Lilly returnes.

"Beta sir?"

"What?"

"The wolves are starting to lose hope in finding the Alpha perhaps we should give up sir?"The third in command wolf says to me.

"No tell them we don't give up Golden Survivers don't give up and were not giving up in finding our Alpha if any wolf wants to become a rouge let them but they can't come back I don't argree with rouges on my land.Were going to find her and she will return to her place as Alpha of our pack!"I say speacking with all of my authority.

"Yes beta sir of course!"The third in command wolf says whil scurring off to go tellthe pack what I had just said.I remember the first day we found out that she was missing.I miss her she ran the pack so smoothly.

(Lillys P.O.V)

We pulled up to the party after a while hour of hearing the impatient little Alpha and Shan ask if we were their yet, and me telling them to shut up multiple times.I got out the car and almost fell but I was caught by strong arms before I could fall.

"You know for an Alpha your not that good on your feet?"Logan smiles at me while still holding me.I push him away slightly and put a fingure on his chest.

"And you dear Alpha aren't any better then I am!"I say as I tart walking to the door.You can hear the music blasting through the speackers while werewolfs dance everywhere.Shan opens the door and the music stops everybody stops dancing and turns to face us.I'm lost in so many ways.Did they stop because their Alpha came in or for another reason? Logan smiled at my confusion.Stupid Alpha males I swear I have no clue what runs through their heads sometimes.The staring wolves go back to dancing and talking when the music starts back up again.The boys have scattered off again.I was now by myself.I saw Logan talking to some guys and I desided to go over to him.I walked over and to the five boys talking.Logan saw me and smiled.I walked over to his side he pulled me infrount of him and put his arm around my waist.

"Why did you smile when I was confused and what's up with the arm around my waist.?"

"Your cute when your confused and its a habit I have sorry!"He smiles.

"Oiii!!!Don't we get a hello or are we cats now?"One of the guys Logan was talking to said.

"*giggle* I don't know you look pretty cat like?" I smile.The boy pretends to be hurt.Its clear he's faking it.

"My names Cliff by the way this is Roger,Jason, and Mike."he says pointing to the boys.I got 'heys' and 'sups' as a reply.

"Well I'm board adios I'm gunna go find something to do at this party!"I say as I walk away from the boys as they keep going with the conversation they were habing before I interupted.I was walking around when I got pulled out of the crowd by somebody.I was about to scream but a hand went over my mouth stopping me.

"Don't scream!"The female voice said.

***********************FLASHBACK****************

I was on boarder patrol when three wolves attacked me.They wernt rouges but they wernt from my pack.I was about to attack them but they came first and injected a needle into me.It was wolfsbane my wolf was weak they didn't put enough to harm me but my wolf was too weak to fight back.They grabbed me and threw me over their shoulders as they ran back to their pack in werewolfs speed.When they were about halfway they blindfolded me so I couldn't see the way to the pack house or most of the packs land.They chained me up in the room where everyday the old Alpha would come and turture me I still have some scars that remain from when he wounded me with pure silver.The rest have healed away.

**********************END OF FLASHBACK************************

"Who are you?"I asked the female girl who had pulled me aside.