Chapter 10

"Who I am?Well I know who you are its a shame you dont know who I am!" The girl asked me.

"Why should you be asking about me your speaking to an alpha so watch what you say by the way."

"I know your an alpha your alpha Lilly from the golden survivors pack......."

"Okay so what are you here for?"

"Actually I'm here for you my mission is to steal you...Your coming to another pack to help us train for the battle because word around the woods is that your the prophecy wolf so take one last look before I have to take you nicely or forcefully it's your choice alpha."

"Well I think the its seems pretty obvious don't you?"I smiled.

"I see your going by force then?"

"No I'm going like this...................ROUGE!!!!!!!!"I screamed as loud as I could and apparently it was pretty loud seeing as the music stopped and every wolf in the club was looking at me and the rouge. Logan,Shan and Jude were at my side within seconds.The rouge she wolf let go off my arm and looked at a very ticked off male alpha with fear crossing her eyes and her expression.

"Have the rouge killed!" Logan said as guards grabbed her and lifted her up.

"STOP DONT TOUCH HER AND PUT HER DOWN!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed everybody looked at me shocked a guard tried taking her and I threw myself in front of her.

"What do you mean put here down?"Logan asks me looking ticked off still but looked confused at the same time.

"I mean put her down knowbody is to harm the rouge she is to stay in a guestroom."I say giving Logan a 'duh' look.

Logan via mindlink:Lilly she tried harming you and your protecting her?WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?IF SHE TOOK YOU OR HURT YOU AND I WAS TOO LATE WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MYSELF?

Lilly via mindlink:Logan dont yell at me thats the first thing.Second thing im not discussing this now wait till we get home!

Logan via mindlink:Fine then were going home lets go!

"You guys blocked me out of mindlink...not cool what did you guys talk about?"

"Nothing that's important to you right now all I know is that I'm leaving I'll meet you guys back at the pack house!"I say

"YOUR BEING SUCH A CHILD!"Logan yells after me and I stick my tounge out at him.

"GOOD FOR ME LOGAN WHEN YOU GET YOUR HEAD ON RIGHT AND STOP BEING SUCH BIG JERK OF A WOLF COME GET ME!"I screamed as I ran out crying.