Chapter 8

(still Lillys P.O.V)

*******LILLYS DREAM*********

I was standing infrount of two packs but they wernt fighting.I looked down and saw i was standing on a small cliff.I looked to the pack on the left and saaw it was Logans pack.Then i looked to the pack on my left..........it was my pack.The pack i had been taken from to furfill the prophecy.The pack i was meant to lead to victory in the war.Another pack showed up in the middle.I think it was the Midnight Moon pack."Prophecy wolf lilly,Alpha of the Golden Survivers and Luna of the Black Shadow pack the war will be starting in a year and you need to guide not only your pack but all three of these packs to victory and form the largest pack ever formed it will take skill and patiance and you are free of the cage they have in prisioned you in.Go now!Go now and start your quest"a female voice siad.Before i can ask what my quest is and how to furfill it everything goes away.Im not standing on a cliff anymore in in a field.Theirs blood everywhere in the field.The grass wasnt its normal color of jade green.No each blade of grass was stained with blood.Was it from my pack vampires dont have blood so it means that all this blood is from...my pack.I let out a long howl.A howl of anger and hate but also filled with  grief and loss.Thier was a howl in reply.I stopped howling and strighted up.The howl was louder and getting closer and then i saw who the wolf was.It was....

********END OF DREAM*********

"Lilly wake up!"Seth siad.He must have woken up earlier then me because he was in human form and already changed into new cloths.I get up and Seth turns around to face the wall as i form and change.

"WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME IM HAVING A DREAM SOMEBODY ALWAYS WAKES ME UP?CANT I EVER FINNISH ONE DREAM WITHOUT YOU PEOPLE WAKING ME UP?JEESE ALPHAS NEED SLEEP TO!"I yell throwing my hands up in defeat.

"Ahh sorry Alpha Lilly but i let you over sleep!"Seth smiles apoligeticly.

"Okay but its still annoying!"I laugh.Seth starts laughing too and soon were on the floor laughing.

"W-WHY ARE W-WE LA-LAUGHIING!"I ask between laughs.

"I-I HAVE N-NO IDEA!"Seth replys in between laughs to.

"*chuckles*I see you guys are awake whats with alll the laughing?"Logan asks walking up to the cage.

"WE HAVE NO IDEA!"Seth and me say at the same time."JINXS!"We say at the same time agian."HEY!"We both say at the same time....agian!

"Lilly i thought you were an alpha your acting like a  pup?"Logan says.Me and Seth look at each other smiling and burst out laughing agian.

"LILLY WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO LOUD?"Chris says stomping torwds us.

"I dont know Chris why are you so annoying?I shoot back at him

C:"IM NOT ANNOYING YOUR ANNOYING!"

L:"LIER!YOUR ANNOYINGER!"

C:"THATS NOT EVEN A WORD!"

L:"I DONT CARE SEE YOUR BEING ANNOYING AGIAN SO IT MAKES YOU ANNOYINEST!"

C:"STOP MAKING UP WORDS AND STOP BEING SO LOUD AND ANNOYING!"

L:*sticks tounge out*"MAKE ME!"

C:*smiles evily*Ill be happy to show you!"

L:"Wait what?"

C:*mouths the word 'run'*

"Uh-oh!"I say my eyes getting wide.

"Both of you stop being little pups!"Logan commands.

"Fine fine i wont do annything to the annoying little she-wolf!"Chris says as he walks torwds the house.