Chapter 6

Sitting was getting boaring.We were all just watching each other.All of us in human form.Nobody saying a thing.The quiet was killing me.

"Do you guys think i have any powers that come with being a vampire or maybe an angle or dark angle?Cause that would be so cool!"I ask just trying to start a conversation here.

"I dont know princess maybe!"Logan laughes.I shrug it off and open the door to the house and walk out onto the street followed by Jude,Logan and Shan.I guess Chris desided not to come.

"Love where are you going?"Jude ask's me.

"Anywhere im board!"

"Oh hey what about an all werewolf club?"Shan asked.I run up to him and grab his shoulders.

"What are we waiting for lets go!"I said smiling.

"Kitten how did you get over here so fast?"Shan asked.Was kitten my new nickname?Its kinda cute!

"I dont know vampire speed maybe but who cares lets go!"I say as i step behind Shan and motion for him to lead the way.He starts walking and 2 blocks down i smell werewolfs.So many werewolfs its so cool!You gotta love werewolf sence of smell!I Grab Logan and Judes and Shan leads us into the club with music pounding our ears."THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWSOME!"I shout over the music.The boys laugh.We started dancing Logan had some grl rubbing herself all over him i growled loudly and they heard me.Logan gave me a sorry look and the girl smiled at me and grabed the color of Logans shirt and kissed him.I pretended not to see and went over to dance with Shan who was really getting into the music.After about like an hour of dancing and clubbing we went home.I didnt talk much on the way back.Maybe because i was so tired.I wasnt even walking Shan was carring me.I made myself light for him to carry and made myself a kitten.I was purring at being so close to him because he had me tuckedd inside his black jacket that he was wearing for some unknown reason.I fell asleep the rest of the way home

(Shans P.O.V)

Lilly just fell asleep in my jacket.She was a kitten so that she wouldnt be so heavy.Shes not heavy anyway but i guess it made her feel better she went to sleep purring.If i could purr i would be purring to.Her fur is so soft.We get home and i put her in her bed and cover her with the blanket she had in her room and went downstairs with the guys.We were talking about our mates.The wierd thing was her mates were me,Jude and Logan.Shes probally gonna have more mates then just us.We would have to find out how many mates she has in total but for now she had us.  

"So the girls we met earlier today they seem nice should we date them till Lilly finds out that were her mates?"Logan asked.

"Sure i guess so i mean they seem so nice!"Jude said

"Lucky for you guys they gave me their number!"I say.I put the number in my phone and call the girls they pick up their phones."Um hey is this Nattaly?"

"Yea who's this?"

"Its Shan you gave me your number when we were at the beach with our dogs."

"Oh hey Shan!"Do you guys wanna come over we'll pick you up and you guys can stay over if you want if you want to you can even stay for a week so what do you say?"

"Sure can we bring our dogs we hate leaving them alone for to long?"

"Ya of course Lilly would love other dogs here for a while!"

"Great pick us up in an hour ill text you my address!"Nattaly said before the line went died.I got ready to pick the girls up.Then i went to Lillys room and woke her up.

"Lilly form into your puppy Natallys and her friends and their dogs are gonna stay over for about a week!You wanna come with me to pick them up?"Lilly shifts into a puppy and yipps happily while she jumps of her bed and runs to get a leash.And i walked over seeing her growling and tugging on the leash to get it down from the hook its on.I laugh and slip it on her as i lead her to the car and me and the guys jump in the car and go to the girls house.Lilly was howling to the radio the whole time.We got their and Lilly was left waiting in the car.We helped the girls with their bags and piled into my car.With the girls dog kennels in the back of my van.With Lilly jumping from Judes lap to Logans lap barking and yipping.So i turned on the radio and she stopped sat down and threw back her head and howled to the meledy of the music.The girls were singing and Lilly started wagging her tail and howling louder.We got home and got out the car.