Chapter 13, Changing Places

They had a quiet trip home but a very fast one.  

Their steps were long.  Their shoulders were bumping together as they hurried on their way.  The desire was almost palatable.  They nearly made it to the door but GuHai's desire for BaiLouYin overwhelmed him.  He stopped and faced his Yin,  undressing him with his eyes.

Pushing him carefully to a dark spot in the alleyway and against the wooden gate that enclosed one of the small houses, GuHai held Yin in place as he put his mouth just above his shoulder and below his ear.  A soft moan came from deep inside him, the moment his lips touched BaiLouYin's skin.  Yin leant his head back on the wall and let GuHai stay there.  He was breathing heavily through his nose and the warm moist air floated up the back of his neck

Grinding his middle against Yin's,  the denim of his blue jeans was tight on his straining flesh. The heat from Yin's chest and hardened abdomen were flowing inside GuHai's jacket.  The chill in the air was long forgotten.  

Yin moved his right foot,  placing it between GuHai's feet,  his thigh pressing into him.  Lifting his knee the force caused GuHai to spread his legs further.  Going as high as the knee could go, it applied a crushing stimulus to GuHai's already swollen readiness.   This further charged GuHai's desire.  He completely enfolded Yin into his arms.  His mouth was now making stops as it went north along his neck to Yin's ear.

"GuHai,  not here..."  

Yin looked in both directions down the lane.  He saw someone out of the corner of his eye,  they had crossed the end of the lane,  they were now out of sight,  but he still wanted to get home.  He needed to get home. 

More anxious than ever,  GuHai let go of Yin,  taking his hand they ran the next fifty meters to their own gate and through it, their flat. 

Stumbling,  fumbling,  and out of breath,  the clothes fell to the floor,  the shoes were left in their steps.  GuHai's jacket was across the kitchen table.  Yin was skipping on one foot as he removed his one pant leg and then the other.  His underwear was last,  he slid them to the floor,  using his toe he picked them up and flipped them into his hand,  then threw them at GuHai.  His naked backside was drawing GuHai behind him like a magnet.  

Again ensnared in each other's arms it was a frenzy of kisses and frantic  I Love You's,  I'm sorry's and more kisses.  GuHai's tongue thrust deep into Yin's mouth,  his hands were in his hair,  then on his cheeks,  down to his shoulders, continuing, they slid down his biceps.  

Yin's hands too,  they were holding the small of GuHai's back firmly massaging as they slipped upwards towards the shoulder blades.   The muscles gave way to his hands.  This felt good and spurred GuHai's passions further.  

In one quick move, GuHai spun around, his back was now towards Yin.  Both of Yin's hands were placed over GuHai's firm pectoral muscles.  GuHai, was using his own hands to hold Yin's there.  His head was leaning back into Yin's wet mouth as it sucked and bit the back of BaiLouYin's neck.  

GuHai turned slightly so that he faced the bed.  Grabbing a squirt bottle of lube from the bedside table,  he threw it on the sheet.  Yin was still attached and held in place tightly to his back.  He put one knee on the bed and then the other.  Drawing Yin's weight onto him,  he bent down with his hands now on the white sheet.  Yin's face was laying sideways between GuHai's shoulder blades.  His feet were still planted on the floor.  Taking one hand from the mattress GuHai used it to squirt a large amount of the slippery substance into his palm.  Reaching back between his own legs,  his hand was searching for the source of heat pressing against his backside.  Finding it, he spread the gel over its length and some he saved for his own darkest regions.