Chapter 34

"You look really sexy on my clothes." Mark chuckles, watching me from the bed as I make my way outside the rather huge closet he has. 

"I hate it." I pout, looking down at the oversized shirt and pants that would probably fall if I don't tie the string tightly. "It's looks ugly on me." I stand in front of the full length mirror and pout some more. 

He laughs, pulling me out the room. "That's fine. You still look pretty." He stops and pecks my lips before he continues to pull me out the house. 

"Where are we going?" I don't really feel like I'm appropriately dressed to go anywhere.

"Shopping!"

I am speechless when we get in this ... this car. I didn't really notice it yesterday because my thoughts were somewhere else. My eyes won't seem to get smaller, my mouth stay open in amazement. There are tall buildings at the side of the road, some as tall as mountains. I've always loved the city - back in my time. But this ... this is some city!!!! There are more of this car, coming here and there. 

Astounded could be an understatement. I am more than that. Especially when I see gigantic boards hanging up above, moving pictures on them. People everywhere, walking from one place to the other. 

Their clothes. Back where I came from, girls showing off that much skin is iniquitous. 

Mark would glance at me from time to time, clearly amused at how I look out from the window on my side. I would look at him, too, with a silly grin on my face. 

He has to pull me out the car when he stops inside a building with a lot more of these cars. "Come on!" He says, "Let's get you out of those clothes."

I quickly yank my arm away from his grip, retreating back to the car. I put my arms in front of me, holding onto the shirt I have on. I shake my head. "Here?"

Mark chuckles aloud. "I meant," he grabs my hand again, "we're buying new clothes for you to wear."

"Oh..."

As earlier, my eyes won't stop wandering around. The building is full of little shops that sell almost everything, from clothes, to shoes, to different jewelry ... you name it. They even have food! 

"Neat right?" Mark casually puts an arm around my shoulder. The first shop we get in is one that sells clothes. The dresses are all ready made. I just need to fit them. Speaking of which, how can they be too thin ... too short even. But, I like it. 

I'm like a kid in a candy store, my eyes twinkling as I look around. 

What astonishes me the most, is that, we don't need notes to pay for all that we've bought. Mark just hands them a small card and that's it. Isn't that amazing? And there I thought the world was gonna end by this time because of what Jinyoung had shown me. 

Jinyoung.

Suddenly, my mood goes down. What would he be doing right now? How worried could he be? What would happen to the coven now? I promised that I would stay with him, and I feel so guilty being here and having the time of my life. 

Should I go back then? But, what about Mark? 

"You ok?" Mark asks, as he puts bags and bags of what we bought inside the car. I'm already wearing one of the new dresses that cuts up to my knees and some shiny beige shoes that matches. 

I turn to him and give him a weak smile. "I'm just tired." I reason. 

"Of course you are," he pinches my cheeks and kisses me on the lips. "Let's go grab something to eat."