Anger

"I want a turn with the toy!"

I flinch as his voice seems to get louder. Jungkook has been yelling in a rage for the past five hours now. Every time one of The Seven say no he gets louder. I can almost feel the house shake when he screams in frustration, my muscles tightening every time he opens his mouth. His roars are deafening, my ears ringing after each time the house goes silent again.

I hold Chan to my chest, her head pressed into my shoulder as we sit huddled together on my bed. We had gone down to breakfast like usual just to have Jungkook get upset over what I thought was a reasonable request. Maybe a little bit childish, but reasonable none the less. He had asked Jin if he could play with his toy, whatever that is. Jin had looked surprised to say the least, glancing around the table before shaking his head vigorously. I had thought that Jungkook was about to explode from how red he got.

Hoseok had stood up in a rush, knocking the chair that he had been sitting in clear to the wall behind him in his hurry. His eyes were hard and void of any emotion when he escorted us back to our rooms. That was when all of the terrible yelling had started. Chan ran to me, scared out of her mind. I have been holding her against me ever since, her shivering form making my arms move with the motion.

"I want to play! You better give me what I want or so help me-!"

"FINE!"

Everything stops. I stop breathing. The house is silent. Even Chan has stopped shaking. I stay completely still, trying to figure out what is going on.

"You can play with the toy, just shut the fuck up."

Taehyung? He must have gotten fed up with Jungkook's tantrum. I jump and nearly scream when there is a knock on our door. It creaks open before I even have a chance to say anything, my body shaking with Chan's at this point. Taehyung stares at me with his emotionless eyes, his mouth in a straight line as he looks me over. His footsteps are loud on the floor as he walks towards me, never once breaking eye contact. He grabs my arm and I cry out in pain, his tight grip cutting off my circulation almost immediately.

"No! (Y/N)! Don't leave me!"

I have no choice but to stumble after Taehyung as Chan's yells get farther and farther away until I can't hear them anymore. My whimpers of pain are ignored, Taehyung walking forward at a pace that is almost way too fast for my legs to keep up with without falling and hurting myself. After a while, I just give up. My arm is numb by the time we come to a stop in front of a door I have never seen before. It is made out of the wood from an oak tree, it unfinished and unpolished. It looks new, as if the old one had been broken and then replaced recently.

Taehyung knocks three times before entering, pulling me in with him. I look around in curiosity, taking in my surroundings as I go. The furnishings are all in shades of red and black. The bed is made out of a black sort of metal, the sheets a blood red color. The pillows are the same color as the sheets, the fluffy comforter a pitch black color with lighter black stripes. The walls are red as well, but it is such a dark shade that at first glance I thought they were black as well. Jungkook sits on a large chair near the center of the room, a smile on his young face. He is relatively calm for someone who just yelled loud enough to shake a house.

"Thank you hyung. Would you like to stay and play with us?" he asks pleasantly.

"No."

I watch as Taehyung leaves me in the room with the most unpredictable member of The Seven, my eyes wide in fear and apprehension.

"Come here Noona."

My footsteps are light and hesitant as I walk to where he is siting, stopping once I am directly in front of him. His smile transforms into a smirk as he reaches for me, leading me to sit down on his lap. I do so without complaint. I'm just glad that nothing bad has happened so far.

"Come here girl!"

I jump at his yell, turning to look at him in fear. His wide smiles scares me even more senseless, his eyes glowing maliciously. Who did he just call? And why did he do it?

"You're very lucky Noona. I don't usually show people my toy."

A maniacal laugh bubbles up from his throat as he says this, making me look away. My eyes widen, my mouth opening in a silent scream of terror. Standing right in front of me is a monster so horrific that I can feel my breakfast move around sickeningly in my stomach. It is standing at about eight feet tall, it entirely black. Two red circles are where the eyes should be, them flickering as if flame itself. It's features are distorted and disfigured, it moving in and out of sight as if made of air.

I can barely tell when Jungkook starts talking in a language that I do not recognize as anything from this time period, my eye locked on the blob in front of me. The monster, the thing, turns towards me, its eyes locking onto me as if I was a target. My body shakes as it takes a slow step towards me, my chest rising and falling rapidly. My heart is beating so fast that it hurts, it feeling as if it were going to fly right out of my chest. Black spots dance around my vision, my breathing getting more and more labored. The last thing I see is a dark arm reaching for me before everything goes black.