2

"Have you written the article already?" Jimin asked as he walked in.

"I haven't," I answered and took a sip of my coffee.

"How so?"

"Jimin, I don't even know what the next topic is!" I groaned, clearly annoyed.

"It's hyung for you," he informed me. "Plus, Namjoon hyung said we can choose what we will write about."

"I know he said we can write about anything, but it's harder than I expected," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Aghh, I will come up with something and then I'll let you know. I think you can take a day off, because there' s nothing to do. I will leave soon, too," he rubbed his temples.

"Thanks hyung," I answered, small smile playing with my lips.

I got up, packed up my things and left the office. It was lunch time, so I decided to buy something since I was lazy and blackhole in the kitchen. 

And even though I wanted some food, I ended up in a bookstore, looking for the new book written by Jung Hoseok.

It was supposed to be here. I remember seeing it right here.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" young, teen girl asked me.

"Oh, hello," I smiled at her. "I'm looking for Jung Hoseok's new book called Hope." 

"Ahh, come with me, it's right there," she said politely and walked away.

I followed her to different part of the bookstore, saying my thank you before taking the book. It had a beautiful cover. All his books have beautiful covers. 

"What is it, Jimin?" I said as I answered my phone.

"How about music? We haven't written about it for ages!" he shouted, clearly happy with what he came up.

"Look, I don't know anything abou music. Also as you dance you can write something about it, you know?" I said.

"Hmmm... not bad, Tae, not bad," he actually sounded as he was thinking about it, "how about we will write about music and dance? About the passion?"

"But the passion can be everywhere, hyung. For example in writing books," I paid for my book and walked out of the bookstore.

"I know what you mean Tae, we will talk about it tomorrow, okay?" 

"Okey, see ya Jimin," I hung up and went to some chinese restaurant to buy noodles.

***

As I was eating I read the description of Hope. 

Leo Allen, seventeen years old boy, he is hope for everyone. Gives hopeful smiles to the world, but doesn't have enough hope for himself. 

"Where are you going dad?" I asked, feeling unsure of what to do.

"Not your business," was his answer. 

I nodded my head in agreement and went back to studying.

"Dear, go and study hard, got it? You have to have the best grades!" my mom smiled at me.

"I already have the best grades in my school, mom," I said as I walked away.

I closed the door and locked them. I hated studying, but I didn't have any hobbies. I didn't know about anything. I was just good at what I was doing.

But that was before, I decided to change my whole life.

A/n: Hello!

 I know Im still on my pause, but I wanted to do somethiiiing xD I was really bored, cuz Im home and Im sick, so I wrote it.

There really is a ff called Hope and its Vhope. I read it like one year ago, maybe more, but it was really beautiful.

I hope it's okay, that I stole the main character's character lol. I dont remember it well, so it's gonna be different.

I just wanted to let you know (: 

Thanks for reading and Im sorry for mistakes. 

I love all of you! <3