1

I woke up to annoying sound of coming call. It was none other than Park Jimin - my annoying co-worker.

Jimin was as old as me. He was smaller than me, had chubby cheeks, but his body was really good. He was muscular, yet he worked out everyday. He loved dancing and he always wanted to be a dancer, but never really get a chance to show his skills.

He was scared of rejection and I don't remember seeing him dancing at all. Just once or twice when we were at some party.

"What do you want, shorty?" I groaned as I answered the call.

"Where the hell are you?" he shouted.

"In my bed?" I questioned, yawning a bit.

"You were supposed to be at work at 7 a.m.! And what time is it? Let me tell you, it's 7:48 a.m. Taehyung, 7:48! 7:49!"

I could say he was angry. Like a lot.

"I'm sorry, okay? I will be right there! Just give me a few minutes!" I said and hung up the phone.

I didn't want to deal with Jimin's comments about me being irresponsible and stuff.

I knew he is going to yell at me for the rest of a day and will remind me of being late for the rest of my life.

Jimin isn't bad guy, we are friends actually. He is really serious about our work. We work as a partners, usually doing the same work. He was the one who came up with the idea of something and I was the one, who made it real.

He wants to have everything perfect and usually I have to work overtime, because it's not as perfect as he expected.

Anyway, I still don't mind at all. My salary wasn't as big as I wanted it to be, but it was quite okay.

I got up and changed into black tuxedo and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and styled my hair.

I left my small flat without eating breakfast and headed to work.

***

"You're late!" Jimin shouted.

I nodded in agreement, saying my apology and went to my office.

"Taehyung, you're so irresponsible, why don't you set your alarm, so you won't be late?"

He crossed his arms and looked at me, anger filling his brown eyes.

"You're not my mom, Jimin. Also I was working on our project until 4 a.m. and I told you I want a day off. Just a one small day so I can get some sleep," I said, trying to stay calm.

"I know I ain't your mom, but you should've texted me or something!" he sat down on my table.

"Get your ass off," I growled, already feeling tired of his voice.

"Did you finish the article? I wrote something by myself, so I will send it to you and we can put it together if you want," he smiled sweetly.

I nodded. "Send it to me and I will see."

"Thanks," he said as he walked away.

"Also I will give our final copy to Namjoon hyung later, so you can leave early," I mumbled under my breath as I opened my laptop.

"Thanks TaeTae, you're the best! Yoongi will be happy!" he laughed and finally went into his office.

A/n: Hello!

So here's thw first chap.

Im sorry for any mistakes, Im pretty tired rn and half of it I wrote when I was at school.

Hope any of you will like it^^

Lots of love!

Bye❤