Intro

I was amazed when I saw who was sitting in the seat opposite mine. It was none other than Jung Hoseok, the famous author. He is one of my favourite authors. His books are just great.

I looked at him shyly, giving him a small smile. I began typing on my laptop again, taking a sip of my Americano. I had to finish my article about famous authors. I worked as a journalist for Bookmarks magazine. It was stressful, but I truly loved it.

Jung Hoseok had written a book called Hope. It was about a boy, who lost all of his hope. It was about his lifeway, ending with suicide. The name was so ironic, maybe that was the reason why I fell for it so deeply.

„Um, aren't you Kim Taehyung? The Bookmarks editor?" he asked.

And then, it all happened. I spat my coffee at him.

„I am soooo sorry!" I cried, not really knowing what to do.

He laughed softly and cleaned himself: „It's okay," warm smile never left his lips.

„I really love your articles, they're all so good!" he complimented.

And my heart has started beating faster.

A/n: Hello! 

I wrote this for my English lesson anddd the idea of fanfic crossed my mind, so I decided to write it. 

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE TOLERANT AND PATIENT WITH ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

I love all of you!<3