Sabrina & Jack swagger

This is for @wwedivawannabe, Hope you like it! :)

Zack: Sabrina you have to come out to match.

"Yay! But do i have to do anything while I'm out there? And who is your match against?

Zack: No they just want you out there. And exaggerate our sibling bond. I'm facing Jack Swagger

I had to hold in my smile. My brother is going against my secret crush. He is just so cute and since him and Zack are such good friends he is always around us and i always make a fool outta myself.

*During the Match*

I was cheering on my brother, but it was so hard to focus because of how good jack looked.

Jack P.O.V

Sabrina is beautiful, having her out here is a distraction and motivation. I almost got hit by a boot. Luckily I reversed and locked in the patriot lock

Sabrina: Come on Zack!! Let's go!

Zack almost reachsd the ropes because I was staring at Sabrina but I focused again and dragged him back to the center of the ring.

Zack: Ahhh!! *Taps out*

-Here's your winner, by submission....Jack Swagger!-

My arm was raised in victory and I left the ring, as Sabrina went in to check on her brother. I couldn't break my character, because I was a heel.

*After Raw at the hotel*

Sabrina P.O.V

"You sure you are okay?"

Zack chuckled. "don't worry sis, I've been in that ankle lock before. I can handle it. You go on ahead to your room. You need to figure out who you're sharing with."

"Oh that's right! I'll see you tomorrow morning" I hugged my brother and left to my room.

Once I got there I opened the door and there stood the last person I expected.

....

....

..."H-hi..Sabrina"

"Oh hi, Jack. I g-guess we are sharing a bed. I MEAN ROOM!"

I blushed and mentally facepalmed myself. I embarrassed myself once again.

Jack laughed and to my surprise tilted my head up.

Jack: Its okay. To make you feel better, I'll embarrass myself too....I like you Sabrina. A lot.

I looked at him in shock. "y-you do?"

He nodded and smiled.

"Im so glad to hear that. I've liked you for so long Jack I would have never thought you'd like me."

Jack: Why would you think that?

"Because I thought you only thought of me as Zack's little sister.."

Jack pulled me into a tight embrace, then kissed me on the cheek.

"You are a beautiful girl. I would thought you were to good for me! I'm not like those guys with the superstar good looks.-

I cut him off. "Jack you are perfect!"

Jack: And so are you. Sabrina, will you be my girlfriend?

I smiled and jumped into his arms. "Yes! Yes! I thought you would never ask!"

I backed away then we looked into each others eyes; he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips softly against mine. I deepened the kiss. Feeling butterflies in my stomach. We pulled apart after 20 seconds and I jumped down from his strong, muscular arms.

Jack: Why don't we push these beds together. Then we can actually share a bed. ;) I would love to have you cuddling with me.

"I'd love that. I can't wait to tell my brother the good news tomorrow morning"

We got in the bed and Jack wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't be happier.

"Goodnight Boyfriend."

"Goodnight Baby"